• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The power of the Eevee

Status
Not open for further replies.

may_flower141

pokemon lover
Years
Here go my first role-play
All know there are five evolutions to eevee. Flareon, Jolteon, Vaporeon, Espeon, and Umbereon. Well long time ago there was 6 Eevee who save the world from evil but, now there more evil coming to the pokemon world. There hope that 6 six eevee will come to save the world from darkness again. (Now I need 5 more eevee and if you want to join just sigh this :
Name:
Appearance:
Personaltiy:
eevee:
here is my:
Name:Fira
Appearance:
untitled.bmp

Personaltiy: smart, nice,and sweet
eevee:Flareon

Latias Lover!

the forgotten cherry blossom
Years
Name: Aqua
Appearance:A Vaporeon with strange aqua skin and is very slippery. Has a blue flowing cape and a blue gem attached on the forehead.
Personality: Sweet and kind but when angered BEWARE!
Eevee: Vaporeon

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
Name: Drift
Appearance:
silverumbreon.png

Personaltiy: She calm and sarcastic at the worst of times. She is almost always cheerful and carefree. She is friendly and cares very deeply about all of her friends. She loves adventure and is rather stubborn and tough. She will always help those who need it and never backs down from a fight even if she knows she can't win. She is intellegent and always willing ot make sacrifices for those she cares about. Though at times she can be shy.
Eevee: Umbreon

Last edited:

Kazeryu

Flying High~
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen May 7, 2005
Name: Kaze
Appearance: Like a Espeon but with silver eyes.
Personality: Quiet, and shy. He tends to keep to himself, but will say things if nessicary.
eevee: Espeon

Pikabloo

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
Name: Rukki
Appearance:
133.png

Personaltiy: Very shy. However, he is very interactive with friends and family
Eevee: Eevee

scolari

spriter god (yes me)
Years
Name: Thunder
Appearance:Jolteon with a shiny coat with eyes that makes it look mysterious
Personality: Likes to keep to its self but will protect really good friends
Eevee: Jolteon

Latias Lover!

Years
Alright now we got six people. Should I start?

I watched the clear blue sky turning dark as night. Clouds covered the sky. Thunder roared into my ears. Wind blew my flowing cape. I bolted into the plains below. Evil men were laughing and drinking wine. With ease I tackled one of them and retreated just in time before they notice me.

scolari

spriter god (yes me)
Years
i think we should of waited but oh well
I could hear the thunder, and feel the lightning. The amazing power of electricity through each bolt that hit the ground. I draw my energy from the lightning bolts dashing around trying to get close enough. I could feel a presence close. I hid in the bushes waiting. Zoom, a blue figure with a cape dashed passed, i knew it was a vaporeon i chased it without it noticing. It had hit a human and ran away, i lost site of it but the humans must of mistaken it for me, a large lightning bolt hit the ground i drew energy from it to paralyze the near by humans and set off in search for the mysterious vaporeon.

Pikabloo

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
Rukki stood there, staring upon the great wide sky. He smiled. Thunder roared in the sky. Such great sounds of nature always fascinated the Eevee. Suddenly, a blue caped fugure dashed out of nowhere. It attacked some men with furiosity. With the men slowly backing away, the silver Eevee, curious, slowly approached the Vaporeon.

Kazeryu

Flying High~
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen May 7, 2005

The sounds of thunder echoed into Kaze's ears as he watched the clouds slowly approach him from the far side of the valley. His eyes narrowed, it wasn't unusual to have a Thunderstorm. But without warning, or any sign from the others it was. Usually somebody would sense it was coming and warn everybody. But not this time.

Kaze watched a caped figure rush down into the plains, he raised a eyebrow at this action. Exactly way had someone gone Bolting down there? Wasn't there men down there?

Then it was back, it had done a hit and run tatic. Kaze's shy behavior was taken over by curiousity, quietly, he appoarched the Vaporeon.

Latias Lover!

Years
I watched as the silver Eevee, Jolteon and Espeon slowly aprroached me. I felt annoyance rushing up inside me, but this time I kept control. In the corner of my eye I saw two men rushing up the hill. Soon they will arrive, but I just sat there. I didn't respond to the other Pokemon. Instead I ran off, ignoring the rain starting to fall. I wanted to be alone.

Kazeryu

Flying High~
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen May 7, 2005

Kaze watched the Vaporeon run away, not he was left with a eevee and a Jolteon? He frowned, but then turned to notice two men racing up the hill at them.

Kaze felt a old feeling boil up inside him. Slowly at first, but then more and then, these men had hurt enough of his kind already, the rage seemed to focus on his forehead, concentrating in his jewel, it began to burn, and then suddenly it was gone..

The Jewel gleamed, bracing himself, a beam erupted from his forehead, the colorful beam slammed into one of the men, knocking him down and probably unconcious. The other man hesistated.

Kaze then realised what he had done. He had sworn along time ago he would never harm another man with his powers again, and now he had broke his vow. He could feel his heart being crushed as he began to see his own stupidity and ignorance.
But that didn't stop the man, as the hesitant one ran forehead, Kaze jumped back in surprise. Just missing being stepped on. Again the anger boiled, but he refused to attack this man.

Instead he raced away, small tears coming down his cheeks, he jumped into his make shift den and buried his face in his paws.

Latias Lover!

Years
I saw the whole scene. The man is coming closer to the espeon. I leaped in and a cold rainbow beam came out of my strange blue gem. It had knocked the man out cold.

Alana

Years
Drift moved slowly through the grass. She saw an Eevee, a Vaporeon, an Espeon, and a Jolteon standing around then the Vaporeon left. She was surprised at their color as she thought she was the only oddly colored Pokemon. She kept her distance not wanting to intrude on their conversation. But she was curious and wanted to talk to somebody. OS after a while she slowly approached.

Pikabloo

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
Rukki stared at the approaching black figure. An Umbreon. Rukki blinked at the ankward silence. He looked around. A strange man, seemingly drunk, was approaching the Umbreon from behind. Rukki quickly raced towards the man, giving him a good Headbutt to the mid-section.

Alana

Years
Drift howled in alarm and spun around. SHe spotted the man and snarled her fur bristling. "Thank you." She said to the white Eevee. She then opened her mouth and released Shadow Ball at the man to make sure he stayed away. "My name is Drift."

Latias Lover!

Years
I leaped in the air, almost flying. I was challenging the men from the plains below. One of them angrily threw a stone at me. I yelped as a large stone hit my hind leg. It was a good shot, despite the man's long arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back