• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Upcoming Battle Prediction !!!

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Simply a Thread to talk about Upcoming battles That I currently need !
    I want to talk about the upcoming ''Froakie Vs Frogdier'' episode .
    You see , I don't Want Ash to lose but I don't want to see Froakie Defecting Frogdier and destroying our hope of ever seeing Froakie evolving into Greninja.
    Because , any cast Pokemon that defect their Evolutionary form doesn't evolve !
    You see , Any of Ash's Pokemon defecting their ''Evolutionary form'' is a message that this Pokemon is already better then its ''Evolutionary form'' So It shouldn't evolve !
    But I want to Froakie evolve .
    Its one of driving force to watch XY series .
    If Writers already sending a message that Froakie will not be evolving then it make me lose interest in watching the XY series .
    Seriously , Is there even any need to keep Froakie under-evolve since there are Pokemon like Meowstic , Gourgeist & kreki around .

FYI : Treeko may have Battle its Evolutionary form Grovyle but He was defected in that that battle !

Back