• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Pokemon Adventures, in Classic Tints

PokemonFan2000Man

Ex-Pokemon Dictionary
Years
This story is written mostly by me, but there is a co-writer who I often come to for ideas. The original name of this story was Pokemon Black and White Adventures, which I partially put on here once but got told the name sounded too common. So here it is: Classic Tints. I hope you enjoy it. Please note that the first names are from real people I know, and the last names are made up to protect their privacy.

Well, what am I waiting for? I need to get postin'!

Chapter One
Starting a New Adventure

A boy named Joey Hamms was waking up one peaceful Wednesday morning. It was a fine August day, with a sun high over the sky. His sister, Ariel Hamms, got up at the same time. Both of the siblings raced to the breakfast table to get some Poké Pops, a delicious cereal in the Pokémon World. After their delicious snack, they raced over to the couch to watch Pokémon: The Life of a Boy Named Ash (that's what they call Pokémon Black & White in their world) on Cartoon Network. They had a hard time sharing the couch.

Some time later, when Ash was pulling out a Poké Ball to battle his rival, their dad jumped out of nowhere and yelled, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :D" The twins had forgotten-- today was their 10th birthday! Once their dad went away, the siblings got into an arguement. "Darn it Ariel, you made me forget!' Ariel replied, "No, YOU made ME forget!" The twins argued and argued for two whole hours until the thought came across them that they should head straight to Professor Juniper's lab.

Running to the lab so fast they couldn't see where they were going, they bumped into their friend Lane Behemolin. (That's me! My real name is Lane!) They found out they were heading to the same place. Suddenly, a call for help came from the nearby Pichu Forest! They had to go quick! They ran into her lab. It turned out Ms. Juniper wasn't there! The three found an odd sack with Poké Balls in it. They each took one (yes, without asking) and headed to the forest!

End of Chapter One.

Well, I have the time, so I will also post Chapter Two now.

Chapter Two
Dancin' With The Pichu

The three friends stopped at a clearing in the forest to see what they got. Lane got an Oshawott, Joey got a Tepig, and Ariel got a Snivy. The three friends all got exactly what they wanted! Of course, they would all have to apologize afterwards. Then they continued along the green path. They saw many Pokémon they had never seen before.

At the end of the forest, they saw where the call came from. Their friend, Theo Tamles-Jans (man, it's hard to come up with these last names) was tied up in a huge trap. There were Spinerak tying up Theo. Meanwhile, all the Pichu in the forest were in a dancing trance. They wouldn't stop dancing at all, and if someone tried to stop them, all the Pichu would shock the one person, frying them to a crisp. Once the Spinerak were done tying him up, two Ariados were heading over to Theo slowly to destroy him!
The three trainers thought together, and they came up with a plan. Shortly after, they executed it.
First, Oshawott watered Snivy, giving her energy to sing. The song that came out of Snivy took the trance from their minds. The Pichu stopped dancing, and the Ariados took notice and headed for the trainers! Then, Tepig burnt the Ariados, then got the Pichu to dance using a show of fire! The trainers freed Theo, then the four friends danced with the Pichu!

After the show, the Pichu ran off and came back with items to help each trainer as a thanks. Ariel got a Miracle Seed for Snivy to hold, Joey got Charcoal for Tepig to hold, and Lane got a Mystic Water for Oshawott to hold. Lane befriended a Pichu and brought it along. Joey caught a Pidove for Theo using a Poké Ball he found on the ground.

The four new trainers headed towards Accumula Town to find a group called Team Plasma getting ready for a speech. What would it be about? The four trainers healed their Pokémon at a nearby Pokémon Center, then listened closely to the talking...

End of Chapter Two

So how did you like the first two chapters? Tell me in this thread! :)

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2018
Whoa Whoa why do things go too fast in this story. The dad comes,yells happy birthday and disappears? I suggest you rewrite the story with more details.
Also the chapters can be slightly bigger, even children's story books have bigger chapters.

PokemonFan2000Man

Ex-Pokemon Dictionary
Years
Whoa Whoa why do things go too fast in this story. The dad comes,yells happy birthday and disappears? I suggest you rewrite the story with more details.
Also the chapters can be slightly bigger, even children's story books have bigger chapters.

Some children's books don't even have chapters!

I have to agree with you on the speed part, though. I thought about that a year ago when I first started it in a notebook. The real people who this is based on have read it as far as it has gotten, and they're too nice to notice, so thanks for your feedback.

A bully came by and tore up my first notebook. When I rewrite my story in my next notebook, I'll take your advice :)

Back