• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Redwar's War Room - Competitive Battle Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedWar

Learning...
Years
  • lol no it doesn't have to be. i just wanted to see your reaction to this post lol. Just 5 ivs with missing attack please. thank you. What is ur FC and IGN??

FC in sig, IGN is Avenger.

Will need to be tomorrow as about to hit the hay and it'll need breeding. Best time for me is 8-10.30 pm GMT, but am free most of the day so can be flexible.

Will take the Klefki in return if possible :)

RedWar

Learning...
    Years
  • can someone trade me a conkeldurr/timburr w/knock off,ice punch,drain punch,and mach punch?

Sorry, Knock off and Ice punch are transfer only moves - I'm only offering a born in Kalos service. Good luck getting one though!

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2014
    Do you have anything you're willing to trade? if so tell me and we can register each other.

RedWar

Learning...
    Years
  • I have a list of things in the original post I'm happy to trade. Let me know what you want and what you're offering!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Can do all 3 you want. Interested in Pinsir, Heracross and Slowpoke. Don't mind passing over all those mega stones as a freebie.

Oh awesome! :)
    What natures are you after on those guys? I've already got a flawless 5iv Jolly Pinsir if that nature's cool with you.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
    Years
  • Hey there! Saw you wanted a Slowpoke. I can breed one with Regenerator, along with Stomp and Belly Drum for Egg Moves (Possibly Belch and Future Sight as well, still gotta chain breed for those moves tho). I can also get you a lively supply of Justified Growlithe, either by breeding or from Friend Safari. I can get them with 4 IVs quickly, sometimes with 5. Or 6 even, if I get really, really lucky. I'd just need you to let me know the Natures for either.

Any chance you could be interested in trading a Slowpoke and Growlithe (with at least 4 IVs each) for a Jolly Skill Link Mincinno with at least 4 IVs? :3

RedWar

Learning...
    Years
  • Oh awesome! :)
    What natures are you after on those guys? I've already got a flawless 5iv Jolly Pinsir if that nature's cool with you.

Pinsir = Jolly
    Heracross = Adamant
    Slowpoke = Modest

PM Me when ready. Best time for me to trade is always 8 - 10.30pm gmt, but i can be flexible

RedWar

Learning...
    Years
  • Thanks but I've arranged for a slowpoke above. The growlithe doesnt interest, but if you have one with the egg move morning sun then I'd be interested

Years
  • Hey there, I got 5IV Arons and Growlithes (both with egg moves), was wondering if that will suffice for a Tyrannitarite and a Charizardite Y?

On a side note, also got a bunch of Adamant 5IV Beldums, as well as Magikarp, Deino, Larvitar, Gible (HA), Dratini (HA)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Pinsir = Jolly
    Heracross = Adamant
    Slowpoke = Modest

PM Me when ready. Best time for me to trade is always 8 - 10.30pm gmt, but i can be flexible

Ok too easy. I'll let you know when I've got those guys done.

RedWar

Learning...
    Years
  • Interested in your Foongus. Will trade 5IVs (-Sp. Atk) Careful (+Sp. Def, -Sp. Atk) Aron. FC:4725-8544-3445

Sounds good to me. Let me know when a good time to trade is...

Hey there, I got 5IV Arons and Growlithes (both with egg moves), was wondering if that will suffice for a Tyrannitarite and a Charizardite Y?

On a side note, also got a bunch of Adamant 5IV 31/31/31/x/31/31 Beldums, as well as Magikarp, Deino, Larvitar, Gible (HA), Dratini (HA)

I'll go for the Growlithe and anything else you want to throw in. I'm free till 5pm and from 8pm to 10pm GMT.

Years
  • I'll go for the Growlithe and anything else you want to throw in. I'm free till 5pm and from 8pm to 10pm GMT.

Great! I'll meet you between 8.30-10pm GMT
    Please add me and I'll add you back as soon as I get home =)
    Any specific nature for the Growlithe you need? I'll throw in the Beldum with it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back