• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Legends Unite (team legends)

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2015
    Welcome to.................
    Pokemon Legends Unite
    Introduction: This is Team Legends. It is a very fun and laid back team. Any people are accepted, whether you are a total noob at hacking or if you are a pro, you can be a valuable asset. any contributions will be widely accepted and there can be loads of jobs to take on. From music to mapping and scripting to even alpha or beta testing. Even if you don't have much time to help out, giving ideas can greatly benefit our team. Please think about joining!

Application form: What would you like to be?
    Past Experience?
    Skills?
    Availability?
    Contact Info?

Current Members: Me(obviously)

People needed: anybody who can help do anything will be accepted, at the moment I am the only member working on this project and I need others that have the skills needed to help progress this hack. I don't have much hacking skill at all so we really need help.
    Current Project: Pokemon Legends Unite
    Story line: An evil organization named Team Destruction is targeting all of the legendaries. They are all in very grave danger. You are a young kid moving to the Kanto region in a quest to record all of the pokemon species throughout the land. Professor Oak plans on giving you your starter so you can get on your journey, however when you are about to choose the starter Deoxys comes from above and takes you to island 9. There you are met by all of the lengendaries. Mew explains to you that Team Destruction is targeting them and you need to stop them. Three of the legendaries (Deoxys, Lugia, and Ho-Oh) are willing to help you on this journey. You may choose one of them as your own starter before getting warped back to Pallet Town. Now, your adventure is clear. Save the legendaries.

Features: Capture all Legendaries from Gen 1 and 2.
    New rival
    Brand new orginization to fight.
    Possible Gen 3 pokemon???

Last edited:

タイラー

Stress
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    Appling for: Spriting and intermediate mapping
    Experience: not much
    Availability after school 1 - 4 hours weekends late nights
    Contact skype and gmail, if im in I will send u info