• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello fellow Pokefans!!

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2012
hello to everybody,

I want to start off with the fact that i'm not english but dutch, so if my grammar is wrong or just doesnt make sence at all please let me know xD.
so then lets intorduce myself... i'm Roy, but people call me FonZ, dont ask why they just do xD. i'm 21 years old and from the netherlands... thats about everything i need to let you guys know for now... lets talk pokemon!!

So i've been a pokemon fan since... uhm lets see around 1998/99 when i got my first gameboy with pokemon red :D also my favorite pokemon and stuff comes down here but my favorite type is dragon type and you will notice that xD so lets go...

Games I play(ed) are:
Red/Blue and Yellow
Gold/Silver and Crystal
Ruby/Sapphire and Emerald
Fire Red/Leaf Green
Pearl/Diamond and Platinum
HeartGold/SoulSilver
Black/White
Stadium 1 and 2
Coleseum and XD
now i'm playing Black version 2

i played mistery dungeon once and got bored in like 10 minutes xD i dont realy like them spin-off games I'm hardcore TBRPG xD

then next up my favorite pokemon. and i cant choose 1 so i picked some and this is pure on APPERENCE not stats:
1. Shiny Rayquaza (this dude has his own song :P 'black and yellow')
2. Giratina (Origin Forme) (well my second fav. type was ghost xD)
3. (Black) Kyurem (2 legendaries in 1 pokemon come on!)

My favorite battle team and stuff will be added later :P

Also you can find me in the chat room or that battle thingy here i dont recall the name xD

Last edited:

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
Years
Hi Roy ^_^ thats awesome that your dutch. One of my best friends is from the netherlands! And im glad that you decided to join!
I hope that you enjoy your time here and if you ever need any help just ask! ^_^

Back