• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Hack Detection System?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hey I'm ShinyBoss. My boyfriend gets me shiny pokemon and non-shiny pokemon as legit hacks. As in the stats aren't altered or anything,just appearance.

In pokemon Black, I can use my shiny Ninetales in random matchup but in Pokemon White 2, it will not let me even play with it on my team. What is going on. I had a winning streak of 129 on Pokemon Black and on White 2, I have no idea what is happening. Can someone please explain to me if this is only happening in White/Black 2?

I never hack stats nor does my boyfriend. He always wants to use his Sableye against others online but the hack detection system in this game prevents it. If I can't use my shiny pokemon, how come I see Japanese using shiny Reshirams, level 1, that cream me in the first turn? I am not happy with this wifi battle system.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    This would normally be a Quick Question, but I'll answer this for you here and just lock the thread.

Nintendo does its very best to keep the Wifi gaming clean of any hacks what-so-ever. Though your boyfriend may have not hacked the stats, there are a multitude of other things to look for. Secret ID, Trainer ID, where the Pokemon was obtained, what level it was obtained on, how it came into your possession, WHEN it came into your possession, the nickname, the item, the level, the moves, the ribbons, etc etc. Nintendo has gotten a lot more thorough in checking for illegitimate Pokemon. The reason for this is that they want to make sure everyone has a fair chance to play against one another, regardless if the stats are correct or not. If you have any further questions, please use the Quick Questions thread at the top of this page, or PM me and we can discuss whatever you may need.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back