• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help! Need a Pokemon for Sinnohdex

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2011
    I only have to see an Azelf before I get the National Pokedex.

But I don't wanna go and see Azelf yet, because at the moment, I can't catch it, it's being annoying, but if someone could temp trade me an Azelf so I could get the data on it I would be grealy appreciative.

Jabunks

Currently Inactive
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2010
    It's best to catch it. I'll give ya some tips. First, use a dusk ball. Second, false swipe ig great for catching pokemon. third, it could take a while, but i ussually try and catch every ledgendary, took me about 3 tries without false swipe

I only have to see an Azelf before I get the National Pokedex.

But I don't wanna go and see Azelf yet, because at the moment, I can't catch it, it's being annoying, but if someone could temp trade me an Azelf so I could get the data on it I would be grealy appreciative.

AceTrainerNicole

マニアがあること? ??慢している
    Years
  • Use Timer Balls. That's what I use for Legendaries when i'm out of Masterballs and if you wait long enough they're just as good.

Mr. Pokemon

Still rockin' the DS Phat
    Years
  • I'd catch it - it's much easier and I doubt people would risk their Azelf. To get it, I just paralyzed it with Luxray's Thunder Fang and caught it with an Ultra Ball (or something like that). You'll have to catch it eventually.

Jabunks

Currently Inactive
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2010
    and i think you have to catch it BEFORE the elite four, form what I've heard. If you cant get it, cause you didnt know and all... PM me

Back