• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Pokemon In Their Eyes

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2014
    It started off as a normal day for Adam. he was out with his Shinx by his side, running to the nearest town to the Pokemon Center to heal his Shinx from the rascals of Team Rocket. The nurse sees the boy in distress with his Shinx and heals his Pokemon deligently. She then asks, "You ever thought of evolving that Pokemon? It will turn weak after a while" Adam cuts her off "doesn't mean he can't fight! Evolution isn't everything!" Adam then storms away from the Pokemon Center with his Shinx following him.

His friend that has been with him in previous towns, Victoria, runs up to Adam with her Gliscor attached to her back. "Hey Adam! What are you doing here anyways? I thought you were heading to the next Pokemon Gym!"

Adam says "I lost. Their Pokemon was way too powerful and on the way Team Rocket went after my Pokemon and just barely got out their hands.

Victoria giggles a little bit and says "Maybe it's because you never make any of your Pokemon evolve? You won't win if you do, plus they look so much better than what they were before. It's funny how you never thought of this after losing so many times by me.

Adam stands astonished, first the nurse, now his friend Victoria. Could it really be because of my Pokemon not being evolved? How come Ash never evolved his Pikachu and is still as good as a legendary Pokemon? Is it because I am a bad trainer?

Adam finally says "I don't need to evolve them. I can go my own road and not listen to you to tell me what to do in my journey. I'll be better than you someday. When that day comes, just know it won't be because of my Pokemon evolving. It'll be because I will train my Pokemon to even surpass anyone in my way!"

Adam storms out of the town, Victoria dumbfounded and thinks "I was just telling him that he should evolve his Pokemon, not have to evolve his Pokemon." Victoria then goes to the train station to the Pokemon League, never to see Adam again, until -

To be continued.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2014
    While Adam stormed out of the town heatedly, He then thought for a very long time in the forests, sat down next to a Caterpie and recollected his thoughts and made his final choice.

One year passes and Victoria is now the reigning Pokemon champion and as she walks along victory road, one of the elite four members, Jade, comes up to her and tells her about the rumors of the next up and coming Pokemon trainer, expecting to become the Pokemon champion. Victoria chuckles and says "Who would it be to beat me and my gliscor? Stop joking around and train your Pokemon, Jade." Jade looks at her and sighs while she agrees. Victoria then thinks about who it would be that could have the potential to beat her as Pokemon champion. She came across Adam, and laughed as he probably wouldn't have even evolved his Pokemon and thinks he can beat her. Jade says "Come on Victoria, they are serving lunch in Viridian City!" They then both walk away to eat.

As a week passes and Adam, finishing off his last gym, yells "Shinx! Use Volt Tackle!" He wipes out the gym leaders last pokemon. The Gym Leader, Giovanni, compliments him by saying "Impressive, beating me with no evolved Pokemon. I applaud you for having so much passion for your Pokemon" Adam is flattered and thanks him. He then walks away, running to the Pokemon League right after. But when he was approaching Victory Road, He bumps into Victoria.

Victoria, pretending to be happy to see him, says "Adam! How nice to see you! I see you still pursued your Pokemon journey! How has it been!"

Adam, detecting her sarcasm, says "Be quiet Victoria. It's funny how power can change you in an instant with being Pokemon champion. I am here to take that title from you and use it properly. This time, with no evolved Pokemon. See, you don't need to have evolved Pokemon to win any battle and be the best Pokemon trainer. It's all about strategy and passion. Alexander The Great was a strategist. He beat Hannibal without using force and power. I can do that easily to you in an instant. Just you watch. Your assumptions for me being weak will all change after I finish you, in the Pokemon League!"

Adam then walks past Victoria, bumping into her astonished self, to go to the Pokemon league.

Victoria stands astonished and dumbfounded. She thinks to her self "Who does he think he is! No one can win without evolved Pokemon! If you don't evolve them, you have no power! I have power beyond imagine!!" Victoria then flies to the Pokemon League with Pidgeotto, heated as ever.

To be continued, this time, with the final part of the short story.

Back