• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pop ups on my comp

Ashs_grrl

Banned
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2005
    I need some better pop blockers that will get rid of them some good ones my dads computer gets alot of them and it messes it up. thats where the spyware and adware get into it and stuff i want a better pop blocker where it doesnt hafta make noise everytime it blocks a pop up cuz it messes me up when i type!

Ashs_grrl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2005
    yeah and besides i have DSL to so they show up whether im the internet or not

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I don't understand how people get pop-ups. I used to get them and I never though much of them. They all disappeared after I got DSL. Can't yuo jsut disconnect your DSL manually? START>Connect to>DSL>Disconnect button? Works for me. But I haven't had pop-ups for ages.

Gr8person62.2

*Insert_Evil_Music_Here*
    Years
  • I havn't seen a popup in over a year. I protect my PC kinda well, but it's really simple to block popups. Firefox blocks popups automatically, MSIE, I'v got the google toolbar + PopUp Cop which work wonders too.

Back