• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: The Cerulean Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
WOW
this looks farking amazing. i really love the battle background, and the inbattle textbox background...really cool
menu us great, i love it.
region map is awesome!
looking forward to more

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
[Insert Keep Up The Good Work Comment Here x2]

But seriously though, things are looking great : o
And keep watch guys, the next update is going to be pretty cool. Though I have no idea when he'll post it lol.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
He'll post soon, I'm sure, or else I'll get mad and... and... I'll make the game myself! Anyways great job so far Archayos...

Archayos

THEY KILLED THE PURPLE T_T
Years
how did you make it? did you use RPG MAKER XP? please reffer something to meh thnx, also verry good game.

Thanks. Yes, I'm using RMXP (Or RPG Maker XP). I think I mentioned that, though. =/ Ah, if you're new, you might want to consider reading this. It's a whole tutorial for RMXP which covers how to use pretty much every command.

WOW
this looks farking amazing. i really love the battle background, and the inbattle textbox background...really cool
menu us great, i love it.
region map is awesome!
looking forward to more

Thanks a lot. I thought the menu was pretty bad, so there are some new screenshots at the bottom of this post. I'm too lazy to explain where the rest of the options are right now, so just wait for my next post. D:

Hmm negative. Mabye minun no to simple. Darn archayos im goin to find out that secret one way or another.

Go look up the storyline of Devil Summoner on google or something. Perhaps you'll get some clues as to what this 'other world' might be?
I guess I'll just shut up now :x

NewMenu.png

The new menu~

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Oh..... Ahhh..... Mmmmmm.....

That is just so amazing!! I can hardly believe how good it looks, great job man!

*Idea stolen and cataloged*

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Ah. Finally the menu screenshot was shown. Btw, they look unique! Ha! Can't wait to see more!

Archayos

Years
Oh..... Ahhh..... Mmmmmm.....

That is just so amazing!! I can hardly believe how good it looks, great job man!

*Idea stolen and cataloged*

lool. Also, thanks. Oh, this is going to by my new way of updating. No more walls of text. >>

OO nice menu. But were are options save and exit?Haw omg that story for devil summoner. Your goin to raise an army?

Not that... the part about the other world in Devil Summoner. Check that bit out.

Archayos

Years
-sigh- School starts tomorrow. That means I won't get a lot of time to update. I'll still come here once a day, though. Also, while we're at it, I made another menu. (yes, ANOTHER menu)

Scr24-1.png
Scr25-1.png

Ah... and:

Healnic City
Scr26-1.png
Scr27-1.png

Scr28-1.png
Scr29-1.png

Scr30-1.png
Scr31-1.png

Last edited:

Archayos

Years
When did you add the tint effect? I taught you were leaving it out. Looks nice so I say keep it in lol.

Just yesterday. I got the inspiration from Krimmsy's game :3 Thanks for the comment.

wow man very impressive game .. whats the progress like with it?

Heh. Thanks. Demo will be out, but progress will be slowed down because of school. Give me another week, and I MIGHT have a demo ready. : D

-Neji-

Something Different
Years
sweet .. i really like the game, the second menu you showed, the green one, i like it ver original for a pokemon game.

sweet .. sorry to ask this you may have alredy revealed or have this written down, but what are the starters of this game? .. and is this going to be the only region we explore?

Archayos

Years
sweet .. i really like the game, the second menu you showed, the green one, i like it ver original for a pokemon game.

sweet .. sorry to ask this you may have alredy revealed or have this written down, but what are the starters of this game? .. and is this going to be the only region we explore?

I haven't mentioned it; the starter is Eevee. You'll get the stones as the plot reveals. Also, there's a bit of change of how Eevee evolves into Espeon and Umbreon; you'll be using the Sunstone and the Moonstone. About, the region, there's a bit of another region, but I guess I'll leave that as a surprise. : D

Riceeman

Spriter Guy
Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2011
This looks really good Archayos! Keep it up! I'll be keeping a very close eye on this thread...Can't wait for a demo!

-Neji-

Something Different
Years
so you said you were expecting to release a demo next week, you still up to that? .. cos this game looks really awsum hey.

-Neji-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back