• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Moveset and EVs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

95gemello7

MrGarroz
Years
  • Hello guys, I would ask for help. Today I'll ask about Meganium's Moveset and EVs.
    In my opinion Meganium hasn't interesting attacks in third generation, however, can you help me to find the answer for this problem?

Meganium's Moveset:

- Ancientpower. It is an Egg Move, it is useful against Fire, Ice, Bug and Flying Pokémon.

- Earthquake. It can be teached by MT and it is useful against Fire, Poison and others Pokémon.

- Body Slam or Double-edge? Which is better? Double-edge is a Tutor Move.

- Solarbeam, Giga Drain or Razor Leaf? Well, the first is the most powerful and i like to see that "120" written in the description, but is counterproductive because the time of waiting. Giga Drain, in my opinion, can be useful with Double-edge (recoil then recovery), but it has only 5 PP. And what about Razor Leaf? Weak but it gives STAB.

So guys, what can I do?

Meganium's EVs:

I thought that a Sassy nature can give an advantage on Special Defence, then I can give 252 EVs to Defense and 252 EVs to Attack... Why Defense and Attack? Well, I thought that Meganium is week against Flying, Bug, Poison, Ice and Fire, but the first three types are Physical and it would have a Rock-type Attack, a Ground-type and a Normal-type, so Attack can be more useful...

What do you think?

Sorry for grammar errors... :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back