• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Heads & Tails

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Help!
    My save froze at San Airport.

Apparently the game autosaved there after the script started hanging while I was talking to the receptionist.
    When I restarted the game and opened my save I couldn't do anything.

And one more thing, does the exp.share in this game the modern version? The one where all your Pokemon gain EXP after winning a battle.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2022
    Not sure if you can encounter these pokemon lines because I can't find any of them in the PBS encounters. Joltik line and Grubbin line. also curious if we can get HA and what the % is to find HA.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2021
    Hello again! Here to report another bug *SPOILERS*. Since the first bug I encountered, I decided to just continue playing the game without using the airport. I got to the 5th gym in Octi City. Before attempting the gym I saved then went back to Septi City. Attempting to use mecha wailmer on the northern water in the city caused the game to crash with the error: "Script 'Pfield_HiddenMoves' line 797: NameError occurred. undefined local variable or method 'pokemon' for nil:NilClass"
    After defeating the gym, I saved and tried surfing in the same spot and got the same error. But after reaching
    Spoiler:
    I am able to surf on the beach there. I have also been using Large screen size my entire playthrough without issue.

Years
  • Help!
    My save froze at San Airport.

Apparently the game autosaved there after the script started hanging while I was talking to the receptionist.
    When I restarted the game and opened my save I couldn't do anything.

And one more thing, does the exp.share in this game the modern version? The one where all your Pokemon gain EXP after winning a battle.
    Try using this special patch: https://www.mediafire.com/file/kl252daxxvnle4n/AirportFix.zip/file

It should teleport you out of the Route 03 Airport so you can keep playing.

Not sure if you can encounter these pokemon lines because I can't find any of them in the PBS encounters. Joltik line and Grubbin line. also curious if we can get HA and what the % is to find HA.
    What do you mean by "HA"?

Hello again! Here to report another bug *SPOILERS*. Since the first bug I encountered, I decided to just continue playing the game without using the airport. I got to the 5th gym in Octi City. Before attempting the gym I saved then went back to Septi City. Attempting to use mecha wailmer on the northern water in the city caused the game to crash with the error: "Script 'Pfield_HiddenMoves' line 797: NameError occurred. undefined local variable or method 'pokemon' for nil:NilClass"
    After defeating the gym, I saved and tried surfing in the same spot and got the same error. But after reaching
    Spoiler:
    I am able to surf on the beach there. I have also been using Large screen size my entire playthrough without issue.

Weird... I have no idea why this happened to you, but at least your problem got solved on its own.

Years
  • IMPORTANT NOTICE: Those who downloaded the 11/05/2021 version of the game UPDATE it immediately, as this last version has a bug caused by what I thought would fix another error.

Years
  • Hi. I just started playing this game and soon after i received my starter i cant use any moves as it shown script error for moves. Any solution?

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    Hey I've enjoyed the game so far. I'm having a hard time locating the Dragon scale

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Last edited:
    Years
  • How do I properly transport the airport fix without losing my file?

Also, do I need to download the newer version? I think I'd been playing the game for a few days, so I might have downloaded before the new bug you mentioned occurred.

Your save file shouldn't be lost by installing this patch, as it is stored in a different file in your pc. Just unzip the patch and replace the Data file in the game with the one inside the .zip. Once you're out of the airport, to make things sure, save your game and install the current version.

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2023
    I checked it out and it turned out I had written the name incorrectly, which is why the Houndoomite didn't show up in the shop. I upgraded the game and it can be purchased now, thanks for letting me now about this error!

Ah, that's why I was not able to find that mega stone of Houndoom. Anyways, Life Orb Houndoom was strong too. Loved this game and the post game is even more amazing!

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2022
    just wanted to let you know that all fairy type pokemon that were turned fairy when fairy was introduced don't learn any fairy moves by level up at all. only gen 6 fairy pokemon have fairy moves. also most of the level up moveset for all pokemon is in gen 5.

Back