• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"What if Pokémon Emerald used FR/LG sprites"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
My rom hack is a hack based off of Emerald, and so I plan on utilizing it's animated sprite feature. I'm planning on using FR/LG sprites, so here's what the frames would be if Emerald used FR/LG sprites. Also, I'm going to try and make FR/LG-styled Hoenn Pokemon sprites, too:

Generation I:
Spoiler:

NOTE: For Gen I Pokemon, I'm only providing the "Frame 2" sprite because the "Frame 1" sprite is just the standard FR/LG sprite.

NOTE: Strikethrough indicates that the animation will be exactly the same as the one found in Pokémon Emerald, and that's because in FR/LG those Pokemon used their standard Ruby/Sapphire sprite, despite being a Gen I Pokémon.

Generation II:
Spoiler:

Generation III:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Hmmmm... Loooks good
Now if there was a way to make animation on Firered
Nothing will be impossible

Years
Moved over to Pixel Projects and slightly edited to make it a personal project thread.

Last edited:

Flandre Scarlet

Free your mind.
Years
I really love what you did. These sprites are great. Well now that the Gen I pokemon are complete, what are ya gonna do now?

EdensElite

No0b, but getting there.
Years
  • Age 29
  • UK
  • Seen Jul 4, 2014
Hate to be a buzzkill, but couldn't you just use the first-frame emerald sprites in FRLG :3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back