• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Neon Team Discussion

Jordy San

The fire-breathing Dutch-Boy
Years
Hey guys! I'm new to the team. (Yeah, I've shown my proof of work to kevin) Tell me what I need to map and I'll do it right away. :)

Jordy San

Years
Here's the map I showed kevin: (this is for my own hack, but need to learn somethings so i searched a team. And here I am. :)
259hkzs.jpg

@kevin: yes, i've corected some stupid mistakes. ;)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
No offense, but, the map isn't very good.
It's too empty and too square.

Jordy San

Years
believe it or not, I like your comment. I still need to learn somethings. thanks :)

EDIT* there's a line of people at the north stairs so you can't go to route 01 till your finished in this town. that fills up the space ;). But still, your right. Maybe a fence here and a tree there

Jordy San

Years
I like to thank eeveon for the guide he sent me. My mapping has realy improved! I will sent screenies later on the day. ;)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Ur welcome! ;)
Mapping is very fun, especially making one for the map rating thread. =3

Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2008
Skills: Mapper/Beta Teseter
Proof of work: Im fairly new to both, so I have none for the beta testing. And I will give you my 4th map I have made.

Past experience: None, that is why im hoping you except me, so i can gain experience.
Contact information:
Aim: Tylerluvsitchyea
E-mail: [email protected]
Spoiler:

Im not really asking for a huge spot in the team, just maybe a side mapper? Like give a job to some one with more experience and to me, so you can choose the one you want. And I can gain experience.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Mr. Fury, I suggest u work on ur mapping skills before applying as a mapper in a team thread. :\

Jordy San

Years
Hey guys, sorry that I've been away for a while. My computer crashed and now I have to hack on the old (really really old :s) computer from my mum...
Also I'm working on my own hack.

*EDIT* I check the forums on my Nintendo Wii :p

Dai-tan

Master Flying-type Trainer
Years
Last edited:
Back