• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone have a pokemon size chart comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiarou

cold and silent
Years
does any one have a website, or something that shows size comparisons of pokemon comparied to humans, ive tried google but nothing, much help appreciate
thankyou =)

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Years
~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Yes, pokemon.com's Pokedex does. But there is a size comparison option in your own Pokedex in the GBA games.

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

kiarou

cold and silent
Years
ya i alrdy looked at pokemon.com, maybe im just blind but i didnt see a size comparison option, i did see a size search, but now option next to the pokemon to show its size.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
Well, looks like aragornbird summed things up quite nicely, so you should be able to find accurate size comparisons with the information he gave you~ As for this thread...it's lock-ey time. :O

*closes*

~Kelsey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back