• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Please, refresh my memory, are there any Troll pokemon?

MetalMEB

O_______O
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 18, 2012
    I think Sableye is suppose to kinda like a goblin/troll.

Meh, it needs an evo.

DavyJones4our

Man of the Sea
    Years
  • I think Sableye is suppose to kinda like a goblin/troll.

Meh, it needs an evo.

I can understand goblin, but I've always seen it as more Impish or like a Brownie. From my understanding Troll's gotta be fairly big. (Then again, most of my troll "information" comes from a folk metal band's lyrics and image [Finntroll]).

MetalMEB

O_______O
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 18, 2012
    Yeah... You're right. Troll's are bigger. Its not a troll. Goblin though, yes. Like I said, it needs an evolution, maybe then it'll be more troll like. =P

So yes... I agree, a troll Pokemon would be cool.

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
    Years
  • I tried to think, but i couldn't think of anything.
    BUT.

Darkrai looks like a goblin type thing too :p

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
    Years
  • Golem i guess could be a troll.
    but Nido's are more like Rhinoceroses, like Rhydon!
    I think of a troll as some little guy with a big nose.
    LIKE NOSEPASS.
    Nosepass is obviously a stone troll.

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
  • ArtGablias.png

"Oh hey, I'm one of the most popular Pokemon in DP, and at first glance, I'm not that great. But I'm actually one of the most broken Pokemon in OU, and now I've split the entire competitive battling community in two as to whether I should be Uber or not!"

This guy was just made to troll competitive battlers. I wouldn't be surprised if Sakurai himself had a hand in creating him.

Back