• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Memorite: Pure Edition

draydonn

Memorite: Pure Edition Creator
Years

Memorite:Pure Edition

A Pokemon Fan Game!

Welcome To Memorite: Pure Edition! My name is Harley Draydon, and I had an idea for a non- linear Pokemon game that isn't bloated with Pokemon and useless features, but rather premium content that delivers the same great Pokemon experience! So Dive into this Game Idea and tune in for updates frequently!

The Story So Far:

Brendan wakes up to his mom telling him his Neighbor is ready for you run his errand. You have to go get his friend from the next town over, and he turns out to be a Pokemon Professor! He gives you a starter Pokemon, and tells you about the New Pokemon League!

The New Pokemon League!

The New Pokemon League features a 6 Gym setup, with a Leaders Club featuring 4 Elitists for a Post Game Challenge! Each Gym will have some sort of Gimmick rather then focusing on Type advantages.

Screenshots

memorite__pure_edition_promo_shots_by_drayd0nn-dc0kk1a.png

current Features, And Ones To Come!

Here is a list of Features that will be included:
  1. Quest System: You will have many Quests that don't pertain to the story.They will have some sort of reward for your hard work however!
  2. On Screen UI: The PokeGear Gimmick will Make a UI on screen. Will show the Map Name, Time in Game, Pokemon, and a couple other things. Stay Tuned!
  3. 6 Gym Leader Setup
  4. Special Pokedex to fix how bloated the game will be.
  5. Menu Overhaul: To make the game look unique.
  6. Leaders Club: For some Post Game fun!
  7. Pokemon Follow Me: Cause Pokemon are Cute as hell.

Credits
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Back