• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A wild Pesadilla Perdición Bullet appeared!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 12, 2013
    Haha, welcome to the forums! <3 I'm rather new myself, but everybody here is really nice and fun.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Excellent! I needed a Pesadilla Perdicion Bullet! Whatever that is! LANCE'S DRAGONITE WILL BE DEMOLISHED! THEN CHOPPED IN HALF! THEN BE TURNED INTO FOOD FOR MY MUTANT ATOMIC MEN! [kekeke~]

But in all seriousness, welcome to PC my new friend~! Its great that you've read the rules! Because those rules will help ya understand the forum more; so there is a better chance you won't get into trouble when you follow them. <3

If you have questions about anything, feel free to ask a moderator any question you may have. <3 I hope we can meet up again, so we can many just talk, and we can be pals from there. <3 3

Brittani

Pokefan for life!! (:
    Years
  • noooo! I thought I had completed my nation pokedex! How could I have missed a Pesadilla Perdicion Bullet?? ARGH!

Welcome to Pokecommunity! I love how you introduced yourself, it was very creative :) I can't speak for everyone but most people here are nice and respectful so you'll have no troubles making friends!

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Bump. (Is this a bad bump or something?) Anyway, I love how you replied. I am super handy, indeed. :) Hope we can become friends!
    ...and I thought you said you read the rules? Just kidding, haha. As long as a thread isn't over a month old from its last post date, you're fine for replying to a thread.

That's quite the user name you have there by the way; I quite like saying it aloud too. Just a little late to the welcoming party, but I hope you're enjoying your stay on the forum since you joined. Feel free to shoot me a VM if you ever want to have a friendly chat or have any questions. It's always great to have one with a lot of enthusiasm and pep join the forum, so happy posting and hope I see you around sometime.

Back