• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Questions!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2012
    Hi!I have some questios about the V generation game named Black and White 2.I am big fan of Pokemon and seen all pokemon episode but the last time I play a pokemon game it was pokemon emerald on game boy advance (lol :P).So now i buy a 3DS and i will buy White 2 and i want to know what changes become on this game.I dont want to say me ALLL the changes :P.I want to say me the most good changes like gameplay,trades,battles etc.!Thanks for reading this.

PS sorry for my english i am from cyprus and i am 13 years old :P

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2012
    In Black Version 2 and White Version 2 the pokemons in battles moves not pictures like in GBA or Heartgold Version, SS and D&P, also new legendreis and new items and there is some crap pokemons like ice cone pokemon with a face?

anyway you better wait for english Version..(JUST SAYIN)

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2012
    In Black Version 2 and White Version 2 the pokemons in battles moves not pictures like in GBA or Heartgold Version, SS and D&P, also new legendreis and new items and there is some crap pokemons like ice cone pokemon with a face?

anyway you better wait for english Version..(JUST SAYIN)

thanks for your information and i know about that ice creaam pokemon from the anime.I waitin for the english version on 12 october on europe!

Oh and something else what EV's training is????

And it will be pokemon tournaments???

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Well hi there! Sorry to say that this is not really an appropriate place to ask about EVERY feature the game has to offer. The best thing i can tell you to do is most certainly check out the discussion threads we have here in the Black 2 and White 2 forums.
    You could also do a Google.com search about the games and you would most definitely find a lot of information that way.

Some of my favorite discussions here containing a lot of information on the games are located in the Medal System thread, the Genesect discussion, The Pokemon World Tournament thread, Pokemon in B2W2, Akuroma (Colress), and the Join Avenue.

For now, though, I unfortunately have to close this thread. however, please feel free to discuss in any of the open topics I have listed, and as well as any other topic you may wish to partake in. I just listed some of my favorites. c:

Closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back