• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

D-Man's And Gridiron's D/P Rips

Status
Not open for further replies.

D-Man

Hard Rock Hallelujah
Years
Okay, we united on this and decided to bring you every rip from new D/P screens we see so here they are:

Trainer/People Sheets

Incomplete2d.gif
People.gif

Pokemons And Back Sprites

Buizeru1.gif
BuizeruBack1.gif

Munchlax.gif
munchlax8js.gif
munchlaxbacksprite8jc.gif

rukario2mk.gif
rukariobacksprite0er.gif

manyulads6jk.gif
WeavileBack1.gif

ButterfreeM.gif
ButterfreeF.gif
WooperM.gif
WooperF.gif
scizorm6ow.gif
scizorf4mi.gif
dpgeodude9sx.gif
Pachirisu.gif

Those are scratches (D/P Profeesor is partly an edit)

DPGirlFinal5.gif
DPProfessor.gif
pokemonDPhero.png

Buildings

PokeCenter1.gif
Building1.gif

Various

HealthBars.gif

Stay in contact for more. If you are wondering what's the diference between those new avatars and our sprites, i'll tell ya, those avatars are blurry lika a picture in .jpeg, but our rips are all like sprites in .png, so that is the diference.

Big thanks to celebi23 for helping us out

Rippers:

D-Man
Gridiron
closetman341

If you wanna use you must give credit to all: D-Man, Gridiron and closetman341 but you are not allowed to edit them. NOTE: MY BUILDING RIP, NEXT TO PC, IS EDITED FROM NEO-DRAGON, SO ALSO GIVE CREDIT TO HIM IF USING

Last edited:

Exokriz

Delete.
Years
I like the fact that the males and female pokemon have slight differences about them. It makes you want to catch both a male and female of each type of pokemon.

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
Wow! Those are great! Finally! Diamond and Pearl Rips! The only one that I think needs work is the Scratch Female Sprite{it looks kinda sloppy}. Besides for that, great work! ^^

D-Man

Hard Rock Hallelujah
Years
^yeah, she is a little small, but anyway, d/p is coming out soon, new pictures and staff, so i will just rip her, i'm not gonna redo this one

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
Years
I'm bumping this amazing thread so that us members of PC don't loose these amazing Diamond/Pearl Rips.
These sprites/rips are amazing! I saw them over at Serebii.net and was really amazed!
Well done lads
SG06

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 10, 2011
hey buddy its been a while since ive seen these and i havent seen the new ones
but there all good hopin to see you again soon over at us its not the same without you

D-Man

Hard Rock Hallelujah
Years
you can find a MAJOR update in here:

Link removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back