• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Drifting Swordman - Lloyd Irving-

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
  • Okay, I couldn't fit it in on dA, but I have just done a pic of Lloyd from ToS.. the game is ages old, but great games like that don't die out that easy, please give me your comments and critique to it ^^. I know the hair sucks though.

It's a pretty big file if you dl it.. being as it's 1000 in width

[Drifting Swordsman]

And if you like it, please, check my dA, I would really appreciate it. ^^

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
  • I can finally see it after dA took about a forever and a half to load. x-x

Anyway, I like how you pulled the pose off. But I'm not to fond of the background. It kinda throws the composition of the entire image off. Then again, I hate creating backgrounds. :P

Another thing is that his left arm is a tad too short. I believe it should be extended to where it barely reaches the bottom of the picture.

But other than that, it looks great! The hair looks fine to me. ^^

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Yeah, I am rubbish at backgrounds, so I just threw that in the back..because I had spent so much time colouring Lloyd, I couldn't be bothered with the bg ^^:..

Oh, and thanks for the critique, but I think the his arm is supposed to be going back behind him in the air, hence why the arm doesn't look as you say..

Back