• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Did you have an imaginary Friend?

Imaginary Friend?

• Yeah

Votes: 18 69.2%
  • Nope

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

winnie

Long Live Guitars
Years
I do...Though it doesnt have a name she's there to talk to ...especially when i'm upset or had a really bad day.
It will always be my imaginary friend... ;)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
no, i haven't. though i wish i had, because it seems pretty fun. in our next film (for those unaware, i make crappy films, see link in profile *hint hint*) we're going to have a story about a crazy person who lives in his own world. and in his world i'm his neighbor and my friend john is his best friend (also a pirate) but in the real world, i'm a bike, and john doesn't exist.

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
Years
I had a stuffed duck-animal named Beak! I beat up everyone who had thrown him or such cruelness. My Beak! ^^ And some other imaginary friends I battle evil villains with. My imaginary friends are super cool, they'll destroy you. XD Yeah, and I had a mop friend in my basement. ><

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 9, 2010
I kinda had one..or still do since I spend most of my time alone in my room..
I got out of it though...and sometimes it feels like I'm facing the world alone o.0

Years
Yes I did when I was five years old I had a Stuffed Cat Animal which I named Shu ^^
My sister gave it to me for Christmas ^-^ I don't know what happened to Shu I think
my mom gave her away =[

SinisterEternity

→ Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
Years
Yes I did ! I did have an Imaginary friend !
It was a black and white pegasus, and his name was hum...Black ? This truly is an original name >:U
And when we were in the car, he was always following us outside. x3
I loved him. xD
And I've had him for...5 or 6 years, created him when I was 4. Cx

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
Years
Yeah but I was never very creative about it. I had Kero from Cardcaptor Sakura following me around for a year or so. :P

wobbadude1

Everybody Polkamon!
Years
Yeah, Mr Nobody (this was before the Mr Man character)

He looked like a spaghetti silouette and he was 5 years older than me. He was 10 at the time- now he's 27!! Fortunately, last week I learnt imaginary friends don't exist!!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Dec 4, 2011
Nope, never had one. I did play with stuffed toys and give them personalities and stuff but outside play-time they were just lifeless toys, nothing more.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
Why would you? I mean, get a real friend, go outside

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Oh, goodness. How did you ever manage to find this thread?

The last time this was posted on, apart from today was on January 30th, 2005.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back