• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some good, fun apps for the iPod Touch?

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
Years
  • My parents bought me a 32GB iPod Touch today. I wanted to know some good apps for a 14 year old to get. Prefferably free ones or maybe $.99?

Thanks.

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
  • The Tap Tap Revenge games are pretty fun, and they're free too ^^

Doodle Jump is .99, but its really fun and addicting .-.

I don't really have any fun games in mind though, since I just listen to music Dx

Team_SJK

Son of Arceus
    Years
  • Check out Ragdoll Blaster or Chain Rxn if you're into addicting games. If you want to annoy people, you should buy Bebot, which is an X- and Y-axis finger-tracking noisemaker. Jordan Rudess from Dream Theater actually used Bebot in concert.

Michfan

Bodacious Intellectual
    Years
  • Battery Magic, Pandora, Wikipedia, Lightsaber, DoodleBuddy, Flashlight, Translator, FS5 Hockey, Checkers, TicTacFree, Dictionary, Dice, FourFree

They're all free, but I HIGHLY recommend the first two!

Team_SJK

Son of Arceus
    Years
  • Battery Magic, Pandora, Wikipedia, Lightsaber, DoodleBuddy, Flashlight, Translator, FS5 Hockey, Checkers, TicTacFree, Dictionary, Dice, FourFree

They're all free, but I HIGHLY recommend the first two!

I second the apps you've mentioned. They're all pretty awesome.

Another cool app, if you're interested in making beats or music with an iPhone or iPod touch, would be Vintage Drum Lite. It is what the name implies: there's a lot of vintage drum kits to choose from. Perhaps the TR-808 and the Linn LM-1 are two of the most recognizable kits. I have the paid version, which has a lot more kits than the free version, and it's really cool. You better get the paid version now while it's still very inexpensive; in the US where I live, the developer wants just $0.99 for it.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I suggest to get BiiBallLite, Red Ball, Scoops, Traffic Rush, Pac-Man, LineUp2, BClassicLite, Colorroll*, Waterslide, Baby Scratch, Bejewled 2*, DoodleBuddy, etc...

*Paid applications(find out the price while at the iTunes Store)

I got a lot of free and some paid apps. If you have the time and a good eye you can find a lot of free applications. And there are some you can get for everyday use, it doesn't need to be games. But the thing is it is limited play they want you to get the full version, but I am fine using the lite versions. It is your call though. If you find out that it is fun or useful...get the paid full version.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2010
    I don't know of many because I am hoping for a Verizon IPhone (I have had issues with AT&T, the IPhone is just an IPod touch with a built in cell phone) but I do know Square Enix converted the PSP Final Fantasy 1 remake (originally an 8 bit NES game) to the IPhone/IPod Touch. My half brother has had fun with a Guitar Hero clone called Guitar Rock Tour, it costs $2.99.

Back