• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Lunar Moon and Solar Sun

Old Region, Gen Starters, type starters,screen

• Johto

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Kanto

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Hoenn

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sinnoh

• 1st Gen starters

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • 2nd Gen starters

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • 3rd Gen starters

• 4th Gen starters

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • normal water grass fire

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • different, have any ideas list them

• single screen

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • double screen

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • side screen

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • one big screen

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2011
Pokemon

Lunar moon & Solar Sun

Pokemon Lunar Moon and Solar Sun will be created by you, the viewer. By voting on what things you like about it. Well most of it.

UpDate: The regions that are going to be used are Johto and Kanto, the starters are going to be the 1st gen starters, and it is going to be a double screen. the graphics are going to be the same as soulsilver and heartgold. same gyms when you visit Johto and Kanto

Features:

Rare Pokemon Eggs

3 New Discoveries

New plot (in the making)

New Pokemon (vote)

New Gyms and badges

New Items

Custom Background

Custom Tiles

Alternate Versions of pokemon

Multi-Evolved Pokemon

Weather/Season/Night changing pokemon

Pokemon walk behind you but not if i use fakemon which i most likely am.
also i can only do that if i dont use isshu pokemon but i would really like it if i could do that so your choice.

Story:

Your Quest will be to complete you pokedex in the region Jhopo , but while witnessing a crime by the pokemon team eclipse you decide to stop their further crimes.

Team Eclipse steals pokemon ,money and and all together try to control all pokemon like the local legends which sounds weird because they were only told as myths. They have also been experimenting on not being able t control them they have to unlock their cages to try to defeat you while not being able to follow orders from a human and not intirely beloging to someone you will be able to catch it. it will be abviously vey difficult to do, but will be vary much stronger than its normal form.when team Eclipse steals pokemon after you stop them it is your job to return the stolen pokemon.

In this region there will be three minor legendarys and 2 main that interact with the stroy more than the 3 do. ( if you have any ideas to what the legend could be leave names of the pokemon that you think should be in the legend)

Hometown:

Maple Town:

You the hero/heroine lives in a small town called Maple town. It is so small that it only has three residents, you (Devlin, Marcie) will live with your father. The other (Devlin,Marcie) lives with their mother. The last resident is an old couple who has lived there as long as you have been alive adding to there family is micheal your rival.

Characters:

Assuming you choose Devlin

Hero:

Devlin: Male

Devlin has lives with his father and his pokemon. His mother had died the night he was born. Devlin has lived in maple town since he was born. He has become friends with Marcie and has even saved her life as kids.

Father/Dad: Male

Your Dad was the regions top Gym leader known for his dragon type pokemon and his Dragonite who was his first ever pokemon ,but when your mother died he had to retire. He currently is the town's scientist.

Heroine:

Marcie: Female

Age 13

Marcie lives with her mother and little brother. She moved to Maple town three years before. While in her first year in maple town she was playing in a near by forest when an unusually strong pokemon attacked her. While helping your dad to find rare pokemon you see her and save her with the help of your dad's life partner Dragonite.

Marcie's Mother:Female

Lucy

Lucy had moved to Maple town Because she had gotten a new job in a town nearby which means she is usually not found at home.

Marcie's Brother

Tod: Male

Tod is a trouble maker and always tries to make Marcie mad, but there is a good side to him. he seems to like your and gives you advice on where semi-legendaries might be hidden, but only after you beat surtain gyms.

Old Couple: Maria& Frank

Frank

Maria

Maria & Frank's Nephew visits right before you start your journey. His name is micheal and is unbelievably snotty and thinks he will be a pokemon master when he mistreats pokemon to make them stronger.

Micheal: male

Micheal visits his grandparents for the first time because his parents are visiting the region on an important buisness trip and cant have him around.

Regions:

The main Region will be Jhopo ,but the game will also include 2 others which will be chosen by you.
Johto, Kanto, Hoenn,Sinnoh, or Isshu
I prefer not Isshu because they just made that game I can use its pokemon if you guys want.
A chain of island are in the process of being made. If u have any suggestions of what it should look like draw me a sketch.

Multi-Evolved pokemon

these pokemon occure when pokemon are desturbed in their natural habitat like being experimented on or given a special item like a hat and it will grow and evolve with the hat. The pokemon will look different and might be different types as well. If you have any ideas please list them. In the game you will recieve letters from the profesor to inspect these strange pokemon.

~Stormy Swablu~
Type: Flying, but can use some water and electric moves
Concern: Bad Day
Reward: $600, Rare Candy
I was in the middle of tanning when itstarts to rain and lightning. I looked for the cause and a dark colored swabluwas above me. The weather changed as it looked at me to Hail. Then it started attacking me and my pokemon. It cantbe defeated. Help!

~ Haunted Umbreon~
Type: Dark
Concern: Air Current
Reward: $1000, Letter from Dad
I was looking for rare pokemon in a cave while i had found an unknown pokemon i was attacked by an odd looking Umbreon i had weird blue stripes and attacked with Strong moves and im cornered in the cave please help.

~White Tiger
Type: Ice, Dark
Concern: Fossils
Reward: Fossil
I was scouting to find a campsite for the night when i stumbled into a hidden cave. i looked around and saw two fossils ( which fossils should i use). when i started moving to get a better look a small white tiger apeared. i realized it was a growlithe and tried to battle it. Not even my fire pokemon could beat it. i want those fossils ill even share if you help me.

~ Copper Aron~
still in the making

Pokemon Changers:
Pokemon Changers change either from the weather, day/night, season. like the deer pokemon from the 5th gen or castform.
still making

Bank Systems:

· Betting on stocks
will be in the pokemon centers and important buisness buildings
· Credit cards basically just on your trainer card no real difference
· No money

Screens:

You can vote on weather this game should have

· Dual screens
· Side screen
· Big screen

Gadgets

Gadgets are going to be a replacement of the usual HM moves, and will be tools providing assistance of overcoming various obstacles or interacting with certain events.

Cut- Hatchet
RockSmash- Hammer
Dive- Snorkel and goggles
Strength- Gloves
Surf- Bathing Suit or just a TM
Fly- JetPack (im not sure if this should just be a tm or have the jet pack)
Defog- Fan
WaterFall- Flippers
RockClimb- Climbing Boots

Vehicles

Here, the player can use the various facilities for a fast transport to other areas and regions of the game. These consists of:

-Taxis
-Trains
-Ships

Taxis:

In the game you can find many call stations.The cost differs on how long thetravel is. The player can use these stations and with a Taxi go to the areathat the player has already visited. These areas will include routes andentrance to caves, not only Cities.

Trains:

Trains can be found in few important cities. Once accuiring the Train Ticket,the player can use these Train Stations to get access to different important cities in a fairly quick way.
Ships:

ships are used to go to few locations in a region and also to go to other regions. Here, every region will have 1 Ship Ports which the player can access by accuiring a S.S. Kopa Ticket.

Semi-legendary Pokemon

Semi-legendary Pokemonare tough pokemon that are levels higher than your own and that are fullyevolved. Catching them will be tough ,but will pay off. You will not be able tocatch the pre-evolutions of that pokemon in the game

Rhyperior
Electivire
Magmortar

so it wont be overwelming These pokemon will be in other regions and not in the main Region of Jhopo and some with not be used these are just listing of some that will.

Eggs

in the game you witth recieve 1 of 3 eggs given to you by prof. Oak. they have not been chosen yet but will soon if you want them to be surtain types comment. you recieve one after you beat every Gym in every Region. The pokemon have now been chosen as Gible, Shinx, and Speal

Team: Eclipse

Team Eclipse wasbrought together by the son of the former leader of Team Galactic, Cyrus. His son, Kilip is the leader, In the same position as Cyrus. Followed by Luna and Parcher.

Leader: Kilip

Semi-Leaders: Luna+ Parcher

Need Scripter, Spriter, and anyone. I also need sprites for Luna (pale blond hair) and parcher (redhair). If you would like me to use Fakemon I need an artist/spriter also i do have pictures i just need more people to view them on my deviant art account under the same name.

Last edited:
Years
Man, the title is longer then that story, maybe add more of a story line to it, and it will become much better

Ęℓαчиıı

Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
Years
I would suggest getting rid of the "Lunar" and "Solar" portions of the title. There is really no use for them, as they are kind of the same time. I understand, "lunar and solar eclipse," but, just shorten up the names.

Also, try not to have so much spacing in your posts, especially if you're going to be posting characters. Plus .. that story is WAY too short.

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
Your Quest will be tocomplete you pokedex in the region Jhopo , but while witnessing a crime by thepokemon team Dark Dusk you decide to stop their further crimes.

I've posted this in another thread not too long ago:

It's an absolute must to elaborate on why the protagonist is heading out on journey(s) and completing these tasks. So far, you've got no reasons why and that he/she just is.

The readers may be questioning themselves, or you, really, and saying "What was the crime," "Who's Team Dark Dusk," "Why is the protagonist going to stop the crimes?" When you write a storyline, it's great to have questions, but readers shouldn't have simple questions to the point where adding a few words/sentences to your storyline can prevent them.

Another thing, Jhopo is waay too similar to Johto. I'd suggest changing it quickly.

Oh and this too:

"Your quest will be to complete your Pokédex in the region Jhopo, but while witnessing a crime by the Pokémon Team Dark Dusk, you decide to stop their further crimes."

Grammar is probably one of the biggest things you must focus on while developing a game.

Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2011
if you are wondering about a story it is in the making i am trying to make on but i have to make one according to the legendaries and im not sure if im going to do fakemon or not. i am speaking to spriters at the moment soo please vote for what you would like to see

Rai Rai

Master of everything!
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2012
Your features sounds like a complete rip off from other games like the pokehunts from pokemon nebula and the needs factors of blue chrome etc. Your story is really generic to the point of it looking more like a message. Team name seems pretty generic too, like it's been used before. We need to know details about your game, plans, ideas, things we don't see all the time in other games. At the moment this game is turning more from an idea to one of those, over kill games that wont get anywhere, sorry if that sounds harsh but it's the kindest way possible I could say that.

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
Your features sounds like a complete rip off from other games like the pokehunts from pokemon nebula and the needs factors of blue chrome etc. Your story is really generic to the point of it looking more like a message. Team name seems pretty generic too, like it's been used before. We need to know details about your game, plans, ideas, things we don't see all the time in other games. At the moment this game is turning more from an idea to one of those, over kill games that wont get anywhere, sorry if that sounds harsh but it's the kindest way possible I could say that.

I can see what you're getting at with PokéHunts from Nebula, but plenty of other games have hunger, energy, etc., so, in my opinion, it's fine for him to use that.

Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2011
actually your right about that i always felt i was copying other games so im going to change the name of pokehunts and a little bit about the original idea about it.

Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2011
in the making of pokemon and the gym badges got any ideas of badges?

Back