• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PBS Question] How do I change 104 Cubone's stats to make it better for my fan game?

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2021
    Usually in the start of my fan game that I am starting development on, everyone will start out with Cubone. But I want to make it a more useful Pokemon in battle by changing its stats, iv's, etc. How do I do that in notepad++ or is there another way to do it?

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
    Years
  • Inside the event, past:
    How do I change 104 Cubone's stats to make it better for my fan game?

If you want a sound effect when player gets pokemon, just change 'Kernel.pbAddPokemonSilent(p)' to 'Kernel.pbAddPokemon(p)'. Here the code:
    Code:
    p=PokeBattle_Pokemon.new(:LUCARIO,25,$Trainer)
    #p.form=2
    p.setItem(:LUCARIONITE)
    p.setNature(:JOLLY)
    #p.setAbility(3)   #Hidden Ability always will be (2)
    p.iv=[31,0,31,31,0,31]
    p.ev=[252,0,252,252,0,252]
    #p.pbLearnMove(:SOLARBEAM)
    #p.pbLearnMove(:TELEPORT)
    #p.pbLearnMove(:ROCKSLIDE)
    #p.pbLearnMove(:DOUBLEEDGE)
    #p.ballused=26
    p.calcStats
    IV/EV order:
    HP,ATK,DEF,SPEED,SPATK,SPDEF.

Last edited:
    Years
  • IF you want to change its base stats, you'll need to edit its PBS entry mantually.

Ctrl+F for cubone and find the line that says BaseStats=[some string of 6 numbers]

edit those and you'll be golden.

Stats are listed in the following order: HP,ATK,DEF,SPEED,SPATK,SPDEF.

Back