• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello i made a Demo and i would be happy about when it gets tested

Years
  • Just started play. I noticed that the "Introduction" music continues to play after the player sets up their character. Nothing game breaking or anything. Just odd to hear it while walking around the house.

Edit: Maybe have your mom say something after she heals your pokemon, as soon as the healing jingle got done I instinctively hit A expecting her to say something along the lines of "You are fully rested, good luck on your journey" but instead just healed my pokemon again.

Edit2: All BMG stops playing when I reach the second town.

Edit3: I activated the Mystery Gift option from Peridot in the Mystery Gift building, saved my game and shut it off so I could see if there are any gifts I can get but when I started it back up I got this error.

Attachments

• PLL.png
      PLL.png
      7.9 KB · Views: 13
    Last edited:
    Back