• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Used games always suck in some way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
Years
  • okay, this was probably the most annoying part of my day (besides I'm sick and barely talk):
    I just got a GBA game from amazon.
    But, it was used.
    While I was playing it, it sorta broke on me.
    I tried to do some observations on what was wrong with it, and I relized it didn't jingle when I shook it like my other working games.
    I'm trying to get my set of little screws, so I can open it up and see whats wrong with it. I havn't found it yet.
    so, That's why I'm asking you, PC, (yes you):
    what's going on and how can I make it work again?
    I would really apperciate your help.
    so, what do you think?

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    What does this have to do with Game Development at all!?

Since when do GBA Games Jingle? And what exactly "broke" ? Open it and clean it. Dust is probably the culprit!

Weatherman Kiyoshi

Years
  • What does this have to do with Game Development at all!?

Since when do GBA Games Jingle? And what exactly "broke" ? Open it and clean it. Dust is probably the culprit!

I wasn't quite sure where to put it.
    anyways, about the "jingle" I ment they made a noise when they are shooken.
    when I shake this games cartarage, it made no noise.

|Maximus|

I'm back~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    Maybe it was tough luck.Also it isn't a jingle and it "jingles" because the game cartridge is loose inside of the container and maybe the used one had plastic and was tightly secure.By the way post it in pokemon general or pokemon games you aren't making this game.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

Years
  • hm. well, I emailed the guy and he said I could exchange for the a different one of the same game. so, I say this is pretty much resolved.
    I might as well contact avatar to close this. or someone else.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back