• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Greene's trades *specializing in EV'd + breeding/EV service available*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
I figured it out :D yay i guess im learning to use Serebii xD

Last edited:

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
Years
Ok guys the OP has been given a total facelift hopefully making everything a lot more appealing; also updated the information.

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
Ooo i liek the new layout :)

and i call dibs on this one! :
Calm Lapras (x/x/31/25/31/x)

right on my ally i can use my old iv breed lapars should not take much time ;)
except i want the 25iv to be 31 if thats alrigth with you :D

Greene1516

Years
@ Becki; that's fine though s9 already started it so ye will be in a sort of race lol.

@ KingArmag; not a hope pal, read the OP, I have no interest in mundane Pokemon. And please do not SPAM the next two pages of my thread like you did to SCV's trying to convince me as it won't happen.

KingArmag

Muser
Years
... I didn't spam his pages I was offering some of my BEST Pokemon and he didn't say NO TRADES for it until the second page and I saw you trade a clone of it for just 4 PP ups awhile ago so I thought that maybe 1 and a JP UT lv.51 Victreebel might do the trick for one clone... sorry...

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
Aww thats no fair >.< i called dibs xD jk jk

and it shoudl not be a problem for me to breed that laparas calm, when i already have one with those ivs in a diffrent nature lol.

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
umm relaxed i think, it is already touched though o.o it was the one i ruiened before trading off the one that had steller ivs >.< oh how i kick myself for that. But i have a few with those ivs i think want me to check them all?

Greene1516

Years
Please, because there are a few natures I can roll with possibly. Also, when you were breeding those Horsea that are on your thread, did you end up with any Modest ones with H.P.Gras/Electric by any chance???

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
Oh i have been breeding htat horsea for a while but im not really hot on it anymore because the requestee will not help me...i need iv battles, they wont help me >.< not cool. And i can switch my ditto out and see what i get. Same ivs? i thought the ivs were not terriby bad actually. Just the 16's bothered me.

Greene1516

Years
Huh??? If you need an IV battle just ask.

So what nature Lapras with those IV's do you have???

P.S. Added two more breeding challenges to the wants list.

Last edited:

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018

i am breeding a bronzer, and horsea right now that i can change a bit to suite your needs. ANd for laparas i don't know yet, my ds seems to be missing :( my mom probably took it >.<

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back