• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prettiest Profile Contest (Late Summer PT Edition)!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    myl4t.png

NAVIGATION :: [alink id=Introduction]GENERAL INFORMATION[/alink id] | [alink id=Rules]RULES[/alink id] | [alink id=Ballot]BALLOT & TIME PERIODS[/alink id] | [alink id=Participants]PARTICIPANTS[/alink id]

[a id]Introduction[/a id]
    ♥ :: GENERAL INFORMATION
    PPC in Pokémon Trivia?
    That's right, PC's Prettiest Profile Contest now has a Pokemon Trivia edition! For those of you who don't know, the Prettiest Profile Contest originated over in Other Trivia, where it would take place every three months. However, during a month when Other Trivia is not hosting a Contest, Pokemon Trivia will be hosting it's own version of the Prettiest Profile Contest, specifically for Pokemon Profiles!
    What is the 'Prettiest Profile Contest?'
    The Prettiest Profile Contest is a bi-monthly competition in which PC's best profile designers compete against each other in order to win the title of "PC's Prettiest Profile". These users are then awarded an emblem as well as knowing that they have the prettiest profile. In this Pokemon Trivia Edition, it is pretty much the same, except with a different emblem, and Pokemon related profiles.​
    The Prize?
    23tf6aa.png

Pokémon Trivia's Prettiest Profile Contest Winner
    Congrats! With the help of Smeargle, you have made your profile the prettiest of the contest bunch.

[a id]Rules[/a id]
    ♥ :: RULES
    ★ All General PC Rules and Other Trivia Rules apply. Having common sense about behavior towards others should be a given.

★ Because this is techinically a different contest from that of the original PPC, past winners of PC'S PPC may participate in this edition.

★ To enter, simply post here indicating that you wish to do so. You can change your profile any way you like before the voting period. After that, you may not change it in any way.

★ All Profiles must be Pokemon related. For those you can't think of anything (like non-supporters, who don't have the image option other than the profile image) having colors that resemble a Pokemon and having the Pokemon somewhere on the profile is an option.

★ Please enter during the entry period. No other entries will be allowed.

★ For participants, voting is mandatory. Netto and I reserve the right to pester you to vote if you have yet to vote when the deadline is near. If you fail to send a vote, you will be disqualified. Refer to the ballot down below for more information.

★ To vote, send your ballot to Netto Azure via PM. Also, do not bother myself or Netto about the results. Netto will be doing his best to tally up the votes with the highest amount of accuracy so no one will be wronged, so be patient.

★ You must vote for at least 2 supporters and 2 non-supporters. An optional third vote for both categories is allowed. You must also vote an even number of times (so no voting for 1, 3, or 5 people).

[a id]Ballot[/a id]
    ♥ :: BALLOT & TIME PERIODS
    Ballot
    Please use the following ballot when sending your votes.

Supporter:
    3. (optional)

Non-Supporter:
    3. (optional)

Send your votes to Netto Azure.
    Time Periods
    Entry:
    To: 12:00 AM Eastern Standard Time September 21st 2011

Voting:
    To: 12:00 AM Eastern Standard Time October 4th 2011

If you don't know what time the two periods start and end, look for Eastern Standard Time time in The World Clock.​

[a id]Participants[/a id]
    ♥ :: PARTICIPANTS
    Check out these profiles and cast your vote for who do you think has the prettiest one. Please view the profiles using the vBulletin Default Skin so your decision can be more neutral. You can switch back to the skin you like afterwards by going to User CP -> Switch Forum Styles. Or, to make it easier, just click the names and it'll take you to the profiles with the default skin.

There are some tutorials to help you with your profile here and here.
    (Tutorials made by Forever)

Supporters/Staff:
    If you cannot see all customizations, please click the second link (if provided. if not, then ask me and I'll sceenshot and link it) to see the customizations that are actually there.
    Toujours
    Hybrid Trainer
    vaporeon7
    TwistedPuppy
    Derozio
    Fireworks
    JalordaSerpent7
    Alternative
    Kip

* still has to change their theme to Pokemon before voting period
    ** will be placed in Non-Supporters as offered when profile is changed to Non-Supporter (otherwise you're staying in supporter).

Non-Supporters/Non-Staff:
    legendarypokemon
    Sewaddle
    Xyrin
    ♪Twiggy♪
    =(^.^)=

Credit to Jordan for the context. BinaryPeaches & Serence Grace for the CSS

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Loving the Volcarona theme this time, favorite Pokemon <33

Anyway I'm entering. Platinum :3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    It was the first Pokemon I thought up of other then Deerling when I was thinking of a (late) summerish Pokemon. xD Volcarona beats Deerling by like... many miles so yeah. <3

Alrighty! :D /goes to add.

Years
  • I'm not sure if i could enter. Mines based on Pokemon Lost Silver which is a story about a pokemon hack but i don't know if thats too loosely based on Pokemon.
    If its allowed i'll enter. If not i'll leave it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    As long as there is Pokemon or Pokemon Characters/whatever in your profile (which there is because of the unknown) you've qualified as far as I'm concerned. xD I'll add you.

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    I'll give it a go. Count me in. ^^ Might give it a few nips and tucks here and there.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    The other PPC had a looooot of supporter/staff entrants. ;A; I really hope it doesn't end up being the same thing here; if any of the supporters/staff are willing, they may join as a non-supporter just a long as their profile looks like a non-supporters (small userpic. no background, yaddayadda).

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Count me in, Tara. And I think I'll go for the non-supporter category if there aren't enough non-supporters.

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
    Years
  • I'll enter! I missed the last one!:)

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • I'll enter but this confuses me.

Entry:
    To: 12:00 AM Eastern Standard Time February 19th 2011

Hasn't that already happened...

OOH! I want to be in the non-supporter category!

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    That's strange. o__o; I'm pretty sure I had changed that. /must have pressed ctrl+z or something. I'll change it. Usually entry period lasts about a week. yeah, i know i definitely changed it

And okay. :3

Edit: Oh, I know what I did. Entry period basically ends when it says the voting period starts. Thus I thought I did change the entry period. see, this is why i shouldn't recycle CSS, but i needed to get this up. xD;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    The first post is (finally) updated. n__n Hopefully I made no mistakes.

Back