• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I need team mates!

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
Years
  • I am thinking of making a fan fic that has pokemon going to a festval and there will be a huge competition.Now The main character is Rioru, his main rivals are sneasel, treecko, and tyrogue.They are going to be trying to beat each other during the competition.Now I want them to need team mates during the second part of the competition and so on, but I can't think of team mates for any of them.So I would like you guys to help me by giving me some team mates for them.The characters will be fighting, racing, and looking for things during the competition, so take that into thought when posting the team mates.

~Characters~
    dpmfa447.png
    <Rioru
    dpmfa252.png
    <Treecko
    dpmfa236.png
    <Tyrogue
    dpmfa215.png
    <Sneasel

EDIT:I have team mates for Rioru so you don't have to worry about him.Oh and I want the teams to have the pokemon in them.

Last edited:

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    Treecko, Charmander, Squirtle?

Tyrogue, Machop, (I dunno what else)

Sneasle, and I dont have any more ideas right now.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Pikachu goes with virtually anything well. If you don't feel like including such a commonly-used Pokemon though, there's always some of his look-alikes (Pachirisu, Plusle and Minun, etc.). Munchlax came to mind for Riolu, but...

Back