• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Enchantra Awakens

usami

biohazard
Years
  • Age 33
  • Iowa
  • Seen Oct 5, 2021
Yes I know I've had projects before that I never finished, but I sorta loast interest in making a Pok?mon game during it, so I decided to make a game that would interest me, thus "Enchantra Returns".. yeah I know horrible title and most likley horrible story. The game will be using the RPGXP RTP because I'm not the best at making sprites.. and tilesets.
Anyway, the story:

Thousands of years ago there was an evil witch named Enchantra, her only goals in life were to conquer Earth and destroy the four Princesses. She ultimatly failed though and was imprisoned by the four and a mysterious warrior, she was put into a deep slumber and was never released..
Until now, some idiot released her in hopes that she would help him take over the world. She however only works alone and killed the man.

It is now up to the young Darmari to find the four Princesses and imprison Enchantra once again.

Screenshots:
screen1.jpg

wenthiacity.jpg

More Screens and stuff on the characters can be found at the site.
The font used "Care Bear Family" (I know XD, don't know when it got on my comp o_O") will be in the game folder.

A Demo will be out when I get finished with the first dungeon, which will still be a while from now.

EDIT: Fixed typos.

Last edited:

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
NIce start. I wish you good luck on the game.

Raccoon

Pokeball Muncher
Years
  • Seen May 21, 2010
Looks really nice. :)
Looking forward to the demo, and I hope you work hard on this game.

Back