• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Crato [Rebirth]

Whatthehell

Pokemon Crato Creator...
Years
WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF CRATO!

PCS.png

[ R E B I R T H ]

CDocumentsandSettingsCyWilliamsD-3.jpg

Hi we are two 14 year olds (Cy &Aidan) And one 13 yeah old (Jackson) from Nottingham England. Basically we just want to make a hack that we believe will be very good and have original features and new exciting ones.
[The reason we have started this new thread is becuase we are part of a new team created by us (Cy, Aidan , Jackson) Called

~~'The Cyber Zappaz'~~

So we felt it necessary to freshen things up.

If you want to talk to us add us on msn:

Cy: [email protected]

Aidan: [email protected]

Jackson: [email protected]

CDocumentsandSettingsCyWilliamsD-6.jpg

Pokemon Crato is a hack of FIRE RED.

You are a young boy growing up in Netherton Town in the region of CRATO. When one day your Grandfather (Who is a Pokemon expert) is kidnapped by Team Rocket in order to help them find and capture the legendary arceus.

When you find out about this you are given 1 of 3 Pokemon by your older brother in order to find and rescue him.

Battling through the region of Crato you will come across Team Rocket many times while meeting old friends like:

Ash
Brock
Lance
Misty

And many more. . . .

CDocumentsandSettingsCyWilliamsD-2.jpg

Diamond and Pearl Pokemon
Events from Pokemon TV shows
Pikachu sanctuary
Charasidic Valley
Meet friends old and new
Brand new region
New gym leaders
New tilesets
New Sprites

And many many more . . . . . .

CDocumentsandSettingsCyWilliamsDesk.jpg

Spoiler:

New screenshots as of 31/8/08

Spoiler:

CDocumentsandSettingsCyWilliamsD-5.jpg

Creators: Mr-Manga101 & Whatthehell

Mapping: Whatthehell & Mr-Manga101

Spriting: MudkipPwnage

Storyline: Whatthehell

Bug Tester: Mr-Manga101

Scripting: Silver Riolu, Riolu09 & Tre_Al

Banner Makers: ~Avversione~ & Poke'd

Overall: Mr-Manga101 ,Whatthehell & MudkipPwnage

CDocumentsandSettingsCyWilliamsD-1.jpg

Mapping: 22%

Sprites: 6%

Scripting: 6%

Overall: 11.3%

banners.gif

(Thanks to~Avversione~)

Last edited:

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
Years
Pretty nice storyline. Is the tiles recolored? They look boring [not to discourage you]. But very good. Wish to hear more updates from you. btw, use PNG instead of JPEG/JPG. PNG has nice quality.

Whatthehell

Pokemon Crato Creator...
Years
Pretty nice storyline. Is the tiles recolored? They look boring [not to discourage you]. But very good. Wish to hear more updates from you. btw, use PNG instead of JPEG/JPG. PNG has nice quality.

As I said on the description they are OLD SCREENSHOTS I shall post new ones soon (Like 1 day)

Thanks

Wth~

deadlyangel91792

Psn Id-Sirbagsalot
Years
looks solid enough but will you be adding anything unique such as a new character sprite and any original things that will set it apart from other hacks such as somthing besides a bike to ride,or a new rival along with the original?

Whatthehell

Pokemon Crato Creator...
Years
:) Of Corse

looks solid enough but will you be adding anything unique such as a new character sprite and any original things that will set it apart from other hacks such as something besides a bike to ride,or a new rival along with the original?

Most if not ALL Are new sprites we are thinking of adding new pokemon in (and maby even dont splices of pokemon) Like there being a special lab) But keep coming and checking the thread to keep up to date and posted.

Wth~

mr-manga101

Pokemon Crato Creator!
Years
  • Age 30
  • UK
  • Seen May 23, 2009
Nice work on the thread Wth! Im doing some character designs atm so watchout for upcoming sprites from MudkipPwnage

Whatthehell

Pokemon Crato Creator...
Years
Thanks man :) I worked very hard and I am working on mapping atm :)

Wth~

UPDATE:
NEW SCREEN SHOTS CAN BE FOUND IN THE SCREEN SHOT SECTION :)

Wth~

Last edited:

MudkipPwnage

Pokemon Crato Team Spriter
Years
Good Job

Good Job with the thread WTH
Im very hard at work with the sprites at the mo
The basic trainer sprite is almost done after that i will add the running and
the bike sprites. After thats done ill focus on the rival and female character
But i will always be improving the sprites.

mr-manga101

Pokemon Crato Creator!
Years
  • Age 30
  • UK
  • Seen May 23, 2009
Looks like only the map is edited.

Yeah thats true but the screenshots dont show finished parts, our spriter is working very hard to change the sprites as we speak and also the maps need to be checked for tile errors. We will be adding finished screenshots soon!

Whatthehell

Pokemon Crato Creator...
Years
Lol You Said It Mr-Manga101 :)

Im gonna do some mapping for crato city soon and post them up soonish :)

Also This Game IS playable and i have added the surf script ect...

Wth~

Riceeman

Spriter Guy
Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2011
Hey, I'm a Spriter and I can help out. If you need any Pokemon, Trainers, Overworlds, Tilesets or about anything, Pm me and I'll see what I can do. Looking good!

Whatthehell

Pokemon Crato Creator...
Years
Mudkip Please do not say what we have and dont have me and Mr-Manga101 will have the final disicion :)

Wth~

Hey, I'm a Spriter and I can help out. If you need any Pokemon, Trainers, Overworlds, Tilesets or about anything, Pm me and I'll see what I can do. Looking good!

Ive Pm'd You Please Reply :) :)

UPDATE:

NEW SCREEN SHOTS WILL BE RELEASED WITHIN THE NEXT WEEK.

BETA 1 WILL BE RELEASED JUST AFTER CHRISTMAS (IF ALL GOES TO PLAN) :)

Wth~

Last edited:
Back