• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Im looking for a team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2015
    As the title says, im looking for a team to create a pokemon game with RMXP that spans further than anyone has ever done before, where instead of spanning 2 regions, it could span 6, or maybe more,
    including johto, kanto, hoenn, sinnoh, and the newer regions.

Now some of you may think nah that's crazy talk, but who's to say it is?

It could be done, release bit by bit, till we have a full game together,

It's going to be interesting to see who joins the project,
    im looking for about 6-8 people for the team, 2 for graphics,2 for mapping, 2 for events, and 1 other to assist me with overall planning, special events, legendaries, etc..

Email me at -retracted-

Yeah i know the emails a bit stupid, but i was young at the time aha, please get in touch i would like to hear what you all have to say on the project.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Check over the rules at Game Development Team Recruitment. This section is only for Fifth Generation discussion!
    EkvQs.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back