• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

age of empires unlimited siege

Moggy

moogle king!!!!!!!
Years
  • the rpg form of age of empires of soon to be made on rpgxp
    heres some screenshots:

persia.png

ships.png

castle.png

not that far in the making yet but it will come along soon enough.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    If this is an RPGMaker project, I think it should be in the game development forum.

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
  • This is where the game should be, so don't confuse him. This sub-forum is "Games Showcase" and that also goes for non-pokemon games for those who are wondering.

As for the game, it looks good so far and I think the question is how is he gonna make an RTS like system with RPG Maker XP ;)
    I believe it can be done with a bit of coding, good luck with this and I'll be looking forward to it.

Moggy

moogle king!!!!!!!
    Years
  • thats why ithink its gonna be hard changing it into an rpg or keeping it as it normally would play both would be hard to do.

Moggy

moogle king!!!!!!!
    Years
  • i might make it into an advance wars type game (it will probably work because ive made 1 before like that)
    i cant make any more of it at the mo because rpg xp has crashed and i have to get it again hopfully my work isnt lost
    angry.jpg

Back