• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Request] Jirachi Pics

jj984jj

Elite Beat Fansubber
Years
  • [Request] Jirachi Picture(s)

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone had any good pictures of Jirachi alone? Maybe a gif or with some type of solid bg. I would like to make a banner for my site and I really would like to put Jirachi on it, but I can't seem to find any decent pictures of Jirachi, except the game ripped one which is too small, so I thought I could ask here. If you have one please post it here, and if it is your own I'll credit you for it on my site as well. Thnks. :)

The Jirachi that is my avatar is quite nice, pretty much kind of like the type I'm looking for, but I have no idea who in the PC made it, so I cannot use it. :( If you did, could I maybe use it?

Last edited:

PoKeSaFaRi

Former PokemonSafari Webmaster
    Years
  • I made that Jirachi avatar, as many others ^^;

Some people may not know, but I was once a COmmunity site, and one of the founders too!

jj984jj

Elite Beat Fansubber
    Years
  • Yes I knew that, I just wasn't sure if you made this avatar, so I had to ask. Thanks for letting me use it. ^_^

Last edited:

jj984jj

Elite Beat Fansubber
    Years
  • Yes, tried that. I could only find a decent picture of the sprite, and I did many searches including both ways people might spell jirachi, like jiraachi, included words like pokedex, pictures, images, and found nothing. Even the search I did on Google Images sucked. But it's ok now, since Pok?Safari let me use his. :D And if your wondering why I left the topic open, it's just incase anyone has more images, see I'm subtitling the 6th movie and that's why I really want pictures of Jirachi for my subbing site.

Last edited:
    Back