• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Galactica OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
  • For organizations sake, I've decided to move this thread into the lounge and make it an OOC thread. The list of accepted members will be updated shortly. For anyone who isn't done their signup, please try and do so soon. I want to get things rolling tomorrow. ^^;

Also, I added another character to my roster.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    ahhhh i'm having trouble with writing inspiration for this one.. but i WILL have a post soon i promise!

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • le Gasp! I finished my sign-up [pink-haired administrator]. Will post tomorrow.

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
  • Geez... either I have some sort of ability to give people writer's block, or... people are just ignoring this RPG for some reason. And I was really looking forward to how this RPG would turn out... *picks flowers for this RPG's funeral*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back