• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

o hai

phantominoid

Darkness Within
Years
  • Well hello guys, my name is mohanned el/al bechir jaballah, im from sweden, and im new here. obviously i like pokemon to an extent and i love hacks since they break the boundaries of stuff, i played a fair amount and beat most of what i played. im 19 if that matters and im a boy. id love to meet new people here and maybe participate in a project or something, thatd be interesting, though i have no experience so its highly unlikely, anyway, nice to meet you all, please dont hesitate to ask me anything.

Years
  • Hey Mohanned, glad to see that you've taken the time to sign up on PC. It's a pretty good forum for information hacking Pokemon ROMs, even if the section gets pretty hectic at times. Well, enjoy your stay here. Why are Scandinavians so good at English even if they don't speak it that much? I'm jealous. ;;

phantominoid

Darkness Within
    Years
  • lmao, well i don't really know but when i make mistakes, my shoulders itch so im forced to write correctly, though i kind of ignore it in internet. also thanks for the reply. to be honest i found the forum last year but was just too lazy to sign up fearing that i might fail in such a big community

EDIT// lmao, never mind the last part people, i was fasting and i kinda overreacted

Last edited:
    Back