• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It has taken a good 30 minutes to think of a witty title.

Swadloon

クルマユ
Years
  • Seriously, when it comes to Introductions, I always stumble at deciding on a witty title. I didn't want to write something generic and over used beginning with 'h' and ending in 'ello'.

I haven't really got too much to say about myself. I'm going to try not to sound arrogant in this thread, but it's really hard when all you're doing is talking about yourself. :<
    I was rather disappointed when I saw that the names Sewaddle and Kurumiru were taken, but in all honesty Swadloon is just as cute.
    I'm from Wales, in the UK. I don't know what you could possibly stereotype me for. Unless it has something to with a combination of Sheep and indecent acts.
    My real name is Ronan... very Welsh...
    I'm 17, I have a part time job at Argos, I currently attend college, where I'm taking AS levels in English Language, English Literature, Graphics and Media. I'm probably going to drop English Literature, it really is a lot of work.
    I have a raging anime obsession, my word choices are rather strange, but it honestly is the most accurate description I can give. My favourites are DRRR and Chaos;Head.

As for Pokemon, I've been playing the games since Yellow. I do play Pokemon competitively, I'm 'constantly' laddering on PO/Smogon. I'm a NintendoFanBoy, and my highlight of 2011 will probably be playing LoZ OoT on my 3DS. It's the only reason I'm even considering buying a 3DS, yes I am that sad over a Zelda game.

That's pretty much it, I think.

Last edited:

smurf

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    welcome to pokemon community youll love it here and as a new member i would like to extend an invitation to TEAM PLASMA if you are intrested plz PM me

Voul

S u p p o r t i n g [M e]
    Years
  • Seriously, when it comes to Introductions, I always stumble at deciding on a witty title. I didn't want to write something generic and over used beginning with 'h' and ending in 'ello'.

I haven't really got too much to say about myself. I'm going to try not to sound arrogant in this thread, but it's really hard when all you're doing is talking about yourself. :<
    I was rather disappointed when I saw that the names Sewaddle and Kurumiru were taken, but in all honesty Swadloon is just as cute.
    I'm from Wales, in the UK. I don't know what you could possibly stereotype me for. Unless it has something to with a combination of Sheep and indecent acts.
    My real name is Ronan... very Welsh...
    I'm 17, I have a part time job at Argos, I currently attend college, where I'm taking AS levels in English Language, English Literature, Graphics and Media. I'm probably going to drop English Literature, it really is a lot of work.
    I have a raging anime obsession, my word choices are rather strange, but it honestly is the most accurate description I can give. My favourites are DRRR and Chaos;Head.

As for Pokemon, I've been playing the games since Yellow. I do play Pokemon competitively, I'm 'constantly' laddering on PO/Smogon. I'm a NintendoFanBoy, and my highlight of 2011 will probably be playing LoZ OoT on my 3DS. It's the only reason I'm even considering buying a 3DS, yes I am that sad over a Zelda game.

That's pretty much it, I think.
    Welcome Swadloon. Is English Literature really that bad? And I agree with the 3DS and Zelda OoT.

soϲks

da grovyle
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2011
    Haha, you sound like my kind of fellow! ;D

Welcome to PC! We don't stereotype people based on where you come from... unless you're Australian, in which case you're stereotyped all the time. But even if we do accidentally stereotype you, it's okay - no one likes sheep here anyway. :>

I've gotta say, Ronan is a pretty badass name. I've never heard it before, at least... maybe that's because I'm American, haha. AND I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU ABOUT ENGLISH LIT. I'm taking an AP or college equivalent course at my high school and it's crazy hard and way too much work. >___>

I'm not much of an anime guy, but I'm totally into competitive battling - you know that PC has a PO server, right? I'd link you to the announcement, but since I can't post links until I have 15 posts I'll have to refrain and just tell you that you can find it in the announcements in the Strategies and Movesets section here. ;D

AND I AM SO EXCITED FOR 3D ZELDA /squeal

Well, um, welcome to PC! I think I got a little off-topic but oh well. Anyway, if you have any questions or want any suggestions to post don't be afraid to hit me up. I might not have a lot of posts here, but you can definitely consider me a master lurker. :3

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I swear, I've read your intro (which is amazing btw) like, tem different times, and I've always noticed something different in it. Are you editing it without me knowing? :o I'll keep this short and sweet for you, since I actually had one written before, and it all got erased. D:

I don't know what people could stereotype you for, except for maybe being super posh (sounds like a superhero) and drinking Tea all the time or something. Sheep is generally used for people from New Zealand if I remember correctly.

I want a 3DS when it comes out, but I know I won't since I can't afford it or anything. x( I would get one because it's like, uber cool with more functions, and it will be having Paper Mario on it, which I've always found to be a legendary game. I've played the first one through like 5-6 times now and I never get bored of it ever.

Read the rules, ask questions whenever you see fit yada yada. This may seem long to you, but it's actually short for me. I don't usually have short greeting for people usually. :o So I'll see you some other time if I ever see you.

Ja ne~

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • It has taken me 30 minutes to think of a witty waffle sandwich, FFFFFF. :< You know, I kind of had problems with title making as well when it comes to introductions. :3 Well, maybe the title "hello" is a bit generic, but, it still works; there won't be any points lost in the game. :3 [I WON'T LOSE IT AGAIN!]

Eh, I too have no idea what it could be stereotyped for; I...don't really like to stereotype myself! Well, I see sheep all the time in the carribean; sheep and goats are on the road ALL. THE. TIME. It stinks whenever we have to drive. XD; Literally. :<

I'm not too sure if I want to get the 3Ds; it has some good games for it, yes, buuuut my DSi works just fine. ^.^; And well, I didn't want to buy it just for 2-3 games. :< I guess I'lll have to see!

Anyhow, welcome to PC Swadloon! If you have any questions, you can also ask the staff memebrs, and they can supply you with a good answer. :3 And yeah,hopefully we couuuuld meet up, race some fast n' furious cars, and yeah! I hope you'll enjoy yourself. :3

Jakeul200493

Arcane Magister
    Years
  • HELLO :D

I'm Jake :) Nice to meet you :) Ronan is a nice name! And I'm from England. Birmingham to be exact. Don't worry, I won't stab/shoot you like most of the people who live here xD

And I've never heard of any Welsh being performing indescribable acts on sheep xD

OH AND HAPPY SAINT DAVID'S DAY!!!! (That is Welsh, isn't it :S)

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
    Years
  • I was rather disappointed when I saw that the names Sewaddle and Kurumiru were taken

HIIIIIIIIIIII :DDD

If you had joined like a week earlier you would've probably gotten this name because I created this account after somehow becoming obsessed with the Pokemon while in PC's chat (though I also blame the anime, hence my avvie and sig. pic o3o).

But I agree that Kurumayu/Swadloon is cute too <3 Now we just need a Leavanny to complete the trio. But it reminds me of an anime character so Idk.

ANYWAYS this is your intro. thread not mine. So let's start over o3o /I'm sorry I just had to

---

Welcome to PC, evolution of mine! Your real name's pretty awesome (don't know any Ronans, but it sounds so cool <3) and you have no reason to say that it's sad you want a 3DS just to play OoT in 3D because OoT is a freaking amazing game <33

Overall, I hope you enjoy your stay here at PC~

Back