• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shadow and Drago's Market for Breeding and Trading!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_Link

OP ORAS Master
Years
  • In today's shop update, we doubled, or maybe even tripled the amount of Pokemon for sale! Feel free to take a look around and select any Pokemon you wish to obtain! Have a nice day!

~Shadow

Shadow_Link

OP ORAS Master
    Years
  • Hi!
    I have a request, if you don't mind
    Spoiler:

Oh, and i have an event Samurott w/Cherish Ball and a Shiny level 14 Jolly Wooper, in case you want them

Hi there Daramangarasu! Your requested Pawniard is ready! I have added your friend code and PM me whenever you are ready to trade! Thanks, and feel free to leave a trade review after our trade!

~Shadow

Years
  • Heya, I got your message about the Diancie and I'd like to claim one! Same jazz as usual, I may not be on my PC when you're on but you can always find me on Pokemon :)

Thank you so much for letting me know! :D

Last edited:

Shadow_Link

OP ORAS Master
    Years
  • Ok, that would be fine! I'm on for a few hours if you want to trade, and my friend code is in my bio and the first post of this thread, so make sure to add me! Thanks for requesting!

~Shadow

Last edited:

Shadow_Link

OP ORAS Master
    Years
  • You are automatically entered Littlebigblox, and if you ask for a Diancie on this thread, you get it for FREE!!!

Sorry for the delay CuteLittleBlack, I'm on now if you want to trade!

Years
  • You are automatically entered Littlebigblox, and if you ask for a Diancie on this thread, you get it for FREE!!!

Sorry for the delay CuteLittleBlack, I'm on now if you want to trade!

Sorry that post was 5 in the morning for me. If you quote my post I'll get notified right away. I've already added you :)

Shadow_Link

OP ORAS Master
    Years
  • Sorry that post was 5 in the morning for me. If you quote my post I'll get notified right away. I've already added you :)

Ok! I'm coming on now, just gotta add your friend code and we will be good to go! After the trade, feel free to leave a trade review, and check out our shop! Thanks again for the request!

~Shadow

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back