• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help me with team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2015
So,this is my 1st time here.I hope the community is not the typical 'IF U DON PLAY META U VIRGINZ' guys,cause that sucks.

Anyways,I loved pokemon since I was a kid but just got into them more seriously.

So so far I am using the following team

Arcanine
Rhyperior
Electavile
---------
And the following pokemon I do not really like
Dragonite
Slowking
Gengar

I also like the desgin of staraptor and snorlax.

The team is going to be somewhat competitive but not in a meta level.Also can you guys suggest a good pokemon online game? (I mean game,not battle simulatour).

Thanks in advance

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
You want this forum, but your post is not even close to detailed enough to be a legitimate team on there. Flesh it out a bit more, read the rules of that section, and post again please!

They won't have online Pokemon games though. Those are illegal so we don't advertise them here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back