• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Kiyoko, Chapter 1.7: Ichi, Ni, San, Shi!

Count, Kiyoko!
Still Growing

~Ichi, Ni, San, Shi!~

So. . . how old are you anyways Kiyoko?

He smiled taking his finger out of his mouth. He held Zoroark's paw with his left hand, looking down at his right hand. He raised his fingers, counting them slowly. "Ichi... Ni... San... Shi..." "One... Two... Three... Four..." He then threw his hand up in the air, four fingers up, smiling with an open mouth to Zoroark, and exclaimed, "Shi! Shi!" "Four! Four!" He grinned cheerily up at Zoroark, his mouth wide in a smile. He was smiling up to Zoroark, his teeth showing; small fangs were growing at each corner of his mouth. This was abnormal, but then again, Kiyoko's been anything but normal.

Among his teeth were four small fangs, still growing, still fairly dull. They weren't very sharp. He smiled for a few moments, then returned to normal, his finger finding its way back into his mouth, looking onward, starting to hum a quiet tune. He was looking over to N, wondering where they were taking him to. Just being close to the Zoroark made him feel safe; he was pretty sure they weren't taking him to a lab or something. Were they going to a hotel? A house? Kiyoko didn't know very many other places, let alone he was on an island that he'd never been on before.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
N

N chuckled at the sound of the boy counting to answer Zoroark's question, but Zoroark didn't quite find it as humorous as N. Namely because, despite the odd manner the kid had answered his question, Zoroark was staring at the fangs in the kid's mouth. This kid wasn't a vampire or something was he? He already suspected there was something off about the kid, and now he was only confirming it.

Four huh? Interesting, the Zoroark said as he didn't want to bring up the fang bit again. . . yet.

Eventually they come to a 2-story house outside of the Academy's grounds and away from the city.

"This is a small house I am renting till I can find a better home to suit all of my friends' individual needs. It is away from both the city and the Academy, but not too far of a walk to either of them, so we should be undisturbed unless someone happens to come by on accident," N said as he opened the door and let Zoroark and Kiyoko in.

Zoroark lead the kid over to a couch and propped him on it as N opened a window. Zoroark rushed out as soon as the window was open wide enough.

"Don't worry. He will be back soon. He's only gathering a few berries to eat," N said with a soft smile to the boy.

Zoroark came back only a few minutes later with some dark colored berries before setting them on the coffee table in front of them. N reached down and picked one up to eat it.

"This berry particular is one of Zoroark's favorites, and supposedly one of the special kinds of berries both Zoroark and Zorua eat. Under normal circumstances, quite a number of humans aren't too fond of the taste but. . . I've been sampling these for years, so I find them quite enjoyable," N explained to the boy.

So. . . tell me something kid, Zoroark began as he looked at Kiyoko. Those fangs. . . they aren't human are they?

N blinked for a moment. "Fangs?"

Zoroark didn't take his gaze off Kiyoko. He's got four of them in his mouth.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Kiyoko, Chapter 1.8: Berries and Interrogation

Answer, Kiyoko!
Questioning Voices

~Berries and Interrogation~

Four huh? Interesting...

"This is a small house I am renting till I can find a better home to suit all of my friends' individual needs. It is away from both the city and the Academy, but not too far of a walk to either of them, so we should be undisturbed unless someone happens to come by on accident... Don't worry. He will be back soon. He's only gathering a few berries to eat... This berry particular is one of Zoroark's favorites, and supposedly one of the special kinds of berries both Zoroark and Zorua eat. Under normal circumstances, quite a number of humans aren't too fond of the taste but. . . I've been sampling these for years, so I find them quite enjoyable."

So. . . tell me something kid, those fangs. . . they aren't human are they?

"Fangs?"

He's got four of them in his mouth.

Kiyoko was sitting on the couch where Zoroark had placed him. As the berries had arrived, he had fixed his eyes on the small pile of them on the table. It was only then that he realized how much he was starving. In fact, his loose clothing of shorts and a hoodie were the only things hiding the fact that he was unhealthily thin. Visible ribs and bones, the only real way to tell without removing any clothes would be the cheekbones that were noticeable under close view. He couldn't remember the last time he'd had a full meal. In the labs, one meal per day and it was only a small roll of bread, hardly anything. On top of that, it was the stale bread. But it was food.

Kiyoko's eyes were directed away from the berries as it seemed the two were watching him questionably. Wh-what about my fangs...? Um... I don't know if they should know... He looked up at them, stomach growling quietly under his shirt. It actually sort of hurt every time it did that. Despite the minor hunger pains, he stared up at them. I've never seen berries like those... They must not have grown where I was raised... But the scent is intoxicating... He then remembered that they had questioned him, the hint being the curious gazes that hadn't left him.

Are my fangs... Human...? I-I don't know if they're ready to know about me... He looked up at them, his purple eyes deepening with a look of worry that matched the same look earlier, when they questioned him about the "R" men and everything else. He quietly responded, "I-iie..." "N-no..."

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Maxwell observed Skye's slight smirk. Okay, he was definetly up to something. From what Maxwell had been able to understand about Skye, he knew that this guy wasn't one to flash you a smile for nothing.

Both Maxwell and Quillie was a bit surprised by Rama's dodging. However, their secondary reactions to this were completely different. Maxwell chuckled lightly, he sute hadn't expected that to happen, but he WAS battling Skye... Quillie on the other hand was furious, he was about to plant his feet into that stupid fox's face! But noooo! His feet dug into the ground leaving big trail-marks as he got down. Dammit, the Zoura had blocked off his view completely with that stupid, self-made dust cloud.

Maxwell noticed the fox run up to him, quickly turn the other way and fire off a Dark Pulse. Ah, smart. Since Dark Pulse covered a wide area he would be able to fire it and hit Quillie since he didn't know the was coming.

"Quillie! Follow my voice!" Maxwell yelled, "There is a Dark Pulse coming toward you, use Quick Attack to jump over it!"

Quillie smiled, this was getting exciting. He darted off using Quick Attack, he followed Maxwell's voice into the dust cloud, waiting for the Dark Pulse to appear. Then, he saw something black heading his way, that's gotta be the attack! Quillie leapt confidently over the Dark-type attack, or so he thought. The attack proved to be much quicker than he thought, although he leapt over it, his feet were hit in the process. Ergh, why was his feet taking so much damage today? Quillie then started spinning, due to his speed increase and the sudden force on his feet, this was in fact possible. So Rama would eventually see a Quilava spinning like he was using Flame Wheel, minus the flames, coming toward him.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
N

N looked at Kiyoko with a bit of a startled face at first.

"Kiyoko. . . I do not mean to put pressure on you. I only wish to help you," he began. "But how well Zoroark and I are able to help you, let alone my other friends all depends on how well you are able to work with us."

He walked over and knelt down in front of Kiyoko and placed a hand on the child's hand. "Would you mind showing me your fangs? Pokemon usually don't lie when they talk to me, so unless Zoroark saw something else he wouldn't try to deceive me about that."

Kid, it might make things a bit easier if you go ahead and tell us, Zoroark said as he crossed his arms. I'm a master of illusions, so even I can tell when something doesn't look right.

So what now Kiyoko. Will you tell them the truth, or will you continue to hide?

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Kiyoko, Chapter 2: A Shocking Secret, Revealed!

Climax!
A Shocking Secret, Revealed!

"Kiyoko. . . I do not mean to put pressure on you. I only wish to help you, but how well Zoroark and I are able to help you, let alone my other friends all depends on how well you are able to work with us. Would you mind showing me your fangs? Pokemon usually don't lie when they talk to me, so unless Zoroark saw something else he wouldn't try to deceive me about that."

Kid, it might make things a bit easier if you go ahead and tell us. I'm a master of illusions, so even I can tell when something doesn't look right.

Kiyoko looked at N's hand when it rested over his. It was then that he realized just how different N was from normal Trainers; He was less of a Pokemon Trainer and more of a Pokemon's Friend. Zoroark crossed his arms, exclaiming about how he is an illusion master and how nothing could get past him. Kiyoko's mind traveled back to the recent events leading up to this. They noticed his fangs, they heard two voices from him... They already knew so much that... Running away or hiding it anymore would be pointless.

Kiyoko nodded quietly. He seemed even more nervous when N mentioned 'other friends', but decided he could trust N. He seemed genuinely nice. He was even allowing the boy to stay. Zoroark he naturally trusted, he almost felt a bit of guilt when the Zoroark reacted to his secrecy. He was now starting to feel guilty, and looked down away from the Zoroark with almost a little sad look. He seemed like someone who held onto pride, and revealing this may harm his pride. Kiyoko hoped it wouldn't.

Kiyoko looked back up at N, who still had a hand over Kiyoko's. His light purple, abnormally large and child-like eyes were gleaming in a rush of emotions. They seemed to scan N's face for anything that might make him untrustworthy, but found none. N seemed like a genuinely great person, and completely trustworthy. He wanted to see Kiyoko's fangs, so he obliged, opening his mouth wide; the closest comparison to this would be a small child at the dentist, who always enjoys it when the dentist says 'good job'.

Alright... This is it... No more hiding, at least from these two... he thought silently. With his free hand he brushed his black hair off to the side, the blue frosted tips contrasting the dark black (or rather a very very dark grey) hair. His large beady eyes looked up at N, closing his mouth after showcasing his teeth for a good five or six seconds. He gently stood up off of the couch, looking quietly at them both. This was it. No more secrecy with these two. From this point on, they were the closest thing to a family he had.

"Daijobu..." "Okay..." He walked to the center of the room, so that there was space and a bit of distance between himself and N and Zoroark, and all of the furniture in the room. Once there was distance, and some space around Kiyoko, he stopped, standing in place. This is it... He closed his eyes. All of his muscles tensed and immediately relaxed, his mind began to clear. His memories stored themselves away for the moment, he cleared his mind and relaxed. Once at this pure state of being, he began.

His whole body seemed to distort, as if fading into a fog. He looked mostly transparent, as his whole body seemed to fade into a purple, black, and blue fog, colorfully swirling around him; only his silhouette visible. That silhouette seemed to shrink and fade into something closer to the ground. As the figure changed, the colorful fog seemed to fade, revealing his true form. Among the fading fog stood a small (and young with age) fox, with light blue frosted tips on his head tuft, paws, and tail tip. Dark (almost black) gray fur rested along his body, and bright purple eyes looked up to N, and Zoroark. A Shiny and strangely colored Zorua stood before them. His figure was small and lithe, too slender due to a lack of eating. Though at the moment, he had forgotten about his hunger. This time, as he spoke, it came out in gentle barking, overlayed with the second voice that they could both understand.

"Um.... Th-this is my natural form..." He looked down to the floor, flustered. The last time anyone had seen him looking like this, he was severely damaged and nearly killed. He was extremely nervous at this moment, though still he figured he could trust them, but he was still a little scared. His bony figure seemed to shiver with nervousness. If they had been out to capture or kill him, he probably wouldn't be able to fight. The bandage around his head from the pokemon battle interference was still wrapped around his head, but by now it was probably head to a simple scar behind his ear. There was three deep but long-ago-healed scars slashing across his left flank. He looked up to Zoroark, and then N, worried about how they might react and what they might do to him.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Olivia Wolf​

Olivia was a bit put off by what had happened. It didn't seem very appropriate to just waltz on up to someone's battle and ask to he a part of it. On the other hand, nobody else seemed to care. Olivia decided it wasn't worth mentioning and instead just sort of replied in a not as enthusiastic-as-normal manner.

"Yeah, I guess that sounds fine..."

Then Kilometer had asked her about knowing where stuff was. She of course had no idea as she was still relatively new to the school.

"Well... Not really, but I have a map."

At that she held up her wrist and fiddled with a watch-like device on her arm to get it to display a map of the island. She then however sooner it into the academy grounds.

"Um... There's a battlefield this way."

She motioned vaguely into the distance before beginning to lead the way. For the sake of attention spans everywhere they arrived at the battlefield relatively quickly. Battlefield 3 was modeled after none other than Brock's gym, meaning it was full of jagged rocky formations protruding from the ground, making terrain very rough with the exception of a smooth pathway through the center.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
N

N waited before Kiyoko showed him the fangs. As N studied the 4 fangs in Kiyoko's mouth, he felt something familiar about them. He's seen those fangs before, he was confident about that.

He watched as Kiyoko got up and walked to a spot in the room away from him, Zoroark, and the furniture. He watched as the boy's form changed in the fog in front of him. He's seen this kind of fog before. Quite a lot actually. He looked down at the thin oddly colored Zorua with the scars on his body.

He simply walked over to the Zorua named Kiyoko and knelt down and gently laid a hand on the Zorua's back and softly began to rub his back.

"You poor little boy," N said as he began rubbing his back.

N remembered once when he was his age how he met Zoroark back when he was a Zorua. Zoroark was just like Kiyoko back then. He had been abused by bad humans.

Zoroark let a small smirk appear on his face as he looked at Kiyoko's real form.

Somehow. . . I had a feeling you really looked like that, he said. There was some nagging feeling I had.

N gently picked up the Zorua Kiyoko and held the small pokemon in his arms as he walked back to the couch before gently setting Kiyoko on the coffee table in front of the stack of berries Zoroark brought in.

"Eat up," he said to him. "And I'll tell you a story."

N sat up straight on the couch with his hands in his lap.

"Once, a long time ago, there was a castle in a far away land. In that castle there was a small boy, cut off from the rest of the world. In that castle, the boy was alone. That was, until a man introduced him to pokemon. Pokemon became the boy's friends, and the boy learned how to communicate with pokemon unlike any human before him. No mental power, no special magic, nothing. The boy simply listened to the pokemon's hearts. The pokemon were unsure whether to trust the boy or not at first. They had each had bad experiences with humans before. But the boy was innocent. He hadn't done anything to harm them, and they soon realized this. They spent many days in that castle, playing together, and learning to understand one another better, until eventually, the boy had to leave the castle. The boy thought at first that humans and pokemon couldn't be together, despite the relationship he had with his pokemon. Over time, he met new people, and was exposed to how the real world truly was. Despite this though, he went on to become friends with a legendary dragon, and wanted to change the world. He was strange to most humans. A pair of humans, a boy and a girl his own age, found the other legendary dragon and challenged him. They had saved him from doing something terrible, for the boy was being used by one mean man in the same manner that the pokemon friends the boy had were used by mean humans. In the end, the boy realized he still had so much he had to learn about his friends, about humans, and about Pokemon."

He looked over and smiled to Zoroark before he looked back at Kiyoko and continued. "One of the boy's first friends was a Zorua much like you."

Let me finish the rest of the story before you put the child to sleep, Zoroark said. Right now, you're looking at what became of that boy and his Zorua.

". . . He's right," N said as he looked at Kiyoko. "I am essentially a friend to any and all pokemon should they allow me to become their friend. If there is anything you need, I will do what I can to make sure you are taken care of."

He slowly reached his hand out and started rubbing Kiyoko's back. "Pokemon are beautiful creatures and wonderful friends. Why anyone would want to harm someone as amazing as yourself I do not care to sympathize with their motives. They are bad men and terrible humans. Even then, I hope you don't hate all humans because of what happened."

Kenshin Ren

. . . A rocky landscaped type battlefield huh? Not exactly a good terrain to work with. None of his pokemon specialized with this kind of environment naturally. . . but hey, maybe he could still somehow work with it. Hopefully Olivia will be able to back him up in this battle.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Kiyoko, Chapter 2.1: A Gentle Touch, A Soothing Story...

TRUST
A Gentle Touch, A Soothing Story...

"You poor little boy."

Somehow. . . I had a feeling you really looked like that. There was some nagging feeling I had.

"Eat up, and I'll tell you a story."

"Once, a long time ago, there was a castle in a far away land. In that castle there was a small boy, cut off from the rest of the world. In that castle, the boy was alone. That was, until a man introduced him to pokemon. Pokemon became the boy's friends, and the boy learned how to communicate with pokemon unlike any human before him. No mental power, no special magic, nothing. The boy simply listened to the pokemon's hearts. The pokemon were unsure whether to trust the boy or not at first. They had each had bad experiences with humans before. But the boy was innocent. He hadn't done anything to harm them, and they soon realized this. They spent many days in that castle, playing together, and learning to understand one another better, until eventually, the boy had to leave the castle. The boy thought at first that humans and pokemon couldn't be together, despite the relationship he had with his pokemon. Over time, he met new people, and was exposed to how the real world truly was. Despite this though, he went on to become friends with a legendary dragon, and wanted to change the world. He was strange to most humans. A pair of humans, a boy and a girl his own age, found the other legendary dragon and challenged him. They had saved him from doing something terrible, for the boy was being used by one mean man in the same manner that the pokemon friends the boy had were used by mean humans. In the end, the boy realized he still had so much he had to learn about his friends, about humans, and about Pokemon. One of the boy's first friends was a Zorua much like you."

Let me finish the rest of the story before you put the child to sleep. Right now, you're looking at what became of that boy and his Zorua.

". . . He's right, I am essentially a friend to any and all pokemon should they allow me to become their friend. If there is anything you need, I will do what I can to make sure you are taken care of. Pokemon are beautiful creatures and wonderful friends. Why anyone would want to harm someone as amazing as yourself I do not care to sympathize with their motives. They are bad men and terrible humans. Even then, I hope you don't hate all humans because of what happened."

Everything seemed to happen in an instant. He might have objected to being touched, but it seemed to happen so fast, and it felt... Amazing, he thought. It was a sensation he'd never felt before; until now, that is. His whole body quivered with a silent joy, he practically melted into N's arms when he was picked up. O-oh my God... He was placed on the table, and he listened to the story. It made his eyes widen slightly as he listened. It's so... Accurate... HE shivered slightly and looked down at the berries he was supposed to eat. He lightly pawed at the top berry in the paw, nervously.

"I-I don't want to be a burden to you... Or anyone..." He stood, his thin body at a slight shiver, and he padded across the table up to the Zoroark. "Um... What happened to you back then? What did the humans do to you when you were little?" He then turned and looked up at N. "Um... Can you teach me to speak human...? Only you and the other Pokemon can understand me... If I try to talk to another human they won't understand..." That probably explained the multiple voices from before. He shivered slightly, sitting on the table corner looking at them both.

"I-I guess I should explain more... Um... I was very very little... And the 'R' men found me and my parents..." He seemed to trail off, picking up again a moment later. "U-um... Then... They did a lot of experiments on me... And... Didn't feed me... But... The reason that I was able to keep my form hidden... And... Other stuff..." Again, his voice seemed to vanish. When it returned, he said, "Mommy was a Lucario and Daddy was a Zoroark..." He glanced at the Zoroark for a moment shivering. He had subconsciously attached to Zoroark, but it seemed the Zoroark didn't feel quite the same about him. "Um... After all the experiments... I ended up with a lot of aura powers and illusion powers... I think they wanted me to be a weapon they could use but I didn't want to and every time I disobeyed th--" His eyes suddenly shut tightly and his whole body shook, flinching at a memory.

He shook, eyes closed, and curled his small quivering body into a ball. S-so much I can't say... I don't want to remember... "I-I'm sorry... I-it..." His voice, once more, seemed to fade into nothingness and tears formed in his tightly shut eyes. They ran down his muzzle and dripped onto the table, his whole body shaking in pain. His voice shook weakly as he tried his best to speak. "I-I... Don't hate all humans... B-but... They scare me... I'm scared of being captured again... I-I want..." His whole body shook and trembled, whimpering slightly, his eyes still shut tightly, putting all of his power into trying to say just one more word. Tears streamed from his closed eyes as he chocked out, "F... F-family..."

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
N

"You won't burden us," N said as he continued to rub Kiyoko's back. He stopped when the little pokemon walked over to Zoroark and asked what happened to him.

. . . Too many people chased me. People always either tried to catch me or get rid of me, Zoroark replied to the pokemon.

"It's. . . possible to teach you to speak. It's a rare thing to do considering most pokemon can't exactly speak the same language humans can but. . . it's possible," N admitted when he asked about being taught how to talk.

N listened as Kiyoko told his story. Rather terrible what the R men did to him. When Zorua curled into a ball and started crying from his memories, N picked him up and held him in his arms again. Well the Lucario genetics apparently explained his coloring.

". . . My friends and I are more or less an odd family of our own. They are the only family I've really had all my life. We would love to have you a part of it if you wanted to stay with us," N said to the small pokemon.

Aura and Illusions. That is a dangerous combination indeed.

"If I recall. . . it's possible for Zorua and Lucario's evolutionary lines to learn telepathy, but it's still a very rare ability that not all pokemon have. I don't even know where to begin on how to teach pokemon telepathy," he said. He paused for a moment and thought to himself. ". . . Well. I never exactly tried teaching my friends telepathy because I could understand what they were saying without telepathy. It's possible you could use both telepathy and illusions to make it seem like you are talking to another human if you tried. Still, it would be rather hard. Looking at how you are now, your current age and some of the injuries you've sustained, it will be rather difficult at first. But still it's possible."

Then another thought. ". . . While I never taught my friends how to use telepathy. . . there is one friend I have who possesses that power. He. . . could help but. . . I don't know if you'd want to meet him right now though."

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Kiyoko, Chapter 2.2: A Loving Gesture...

LOVE
A Loving Gesture...

"You won't burden us."

. . . Too many people chased me. People always either tried to catch me or get rid of me, Zoroark replied to the pokemon.

"It's. . . possible to teach you to speak. It's a rare thing to do considering most pokemon can't exactly speak the same language humans can but. . . it's possible. . . . My friends and I are more or less an odd family of our own. They are the only family I've really had all my life. We would love to have you a part of it if you wanted to stay with us. If I recall. . . it's possible for Zorua and Lucario's evolutionary lines to learn telepathy, but it's still a very rare ability that not all pokemon have. I don't even know where to begin on how to teach pokemon telepathy. . . Well. I never exactly tried teaching my friends telepathy because I could understand what they were saying without telepathy. It's possible you could use both telepathy and illusions to make it seem like you are talking to another human if you tried. Still, it would be rather hard. Looking at how you are now, your current age and some of the injuries you've sustained, it will be rather difficult at first. But still it's possible. . . While I never taught my friends how to use telepathy. . . there is one friend I have who possesses that power. He. . . could help but. . . I don't know if you'd want to meet him right now though."

Kiyoko shook, looking up at them both, tears running, nearly speechless after hearing the offer. Th-these two.... My family...? I... I-I... He opened his teary purple eyes to look up at N, and Zoroark. He whimpered slightly as the tears ran, and in response, buried himself into N's arms snuggling as close as he possibly could. This was the most comfortable feeling he could remember. "M-my parents died.... Daddy was killed trying to keep the 'R' men away from Mommy and I... But they got both of us... A-and... M-mommy died by all of their experiments... And I-I was going to do the same experiment that killed her but I got away as soon as they opened the cage... I-I ran until I was knocked out, I was in the water... And I woke up here... U-um... They experimented on me for years... And... They gave me something called a Pokerus that they said would make me grow stronger... Th-they gave me a little bit of stale bread every day..."

He shivered and tucked himself deeper into N's arms. Honestly he didn't want to leave this position, even when his stomache let out a weakened growl. I-I really should eat... B-but... I don't want to move away from here... He was more relaxed in N's arms, and his tears had slowed to a stop. "I-I would like to learn to talk... But I just don't want to be alone right now..."

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers

"Uh... Thanks. I like your costume too. What is it? I am guessing it is Unova, but I have not seen all of the pokemon there. Only the ones around where we lived. Also my beauty, Royal." His costume sucks, Kilik thinks of himself. Definitely a Lucario costume next halloween.

"It's a...Samurott costume." He thought his costume was lame. Showing spirit of halloween, a Lucario costume would suit him best. Kat didn't know where the batlefields were due to her Psy? Kirlia? Weird family relationship. Then someone else comes by wearing an Espeon costume. An Umbreon & Espeon. What are the odds.

'u-uhmm hello.' She greets shyly. 'i'm Ruby Destiny and this is my partner Poochyena, we are new here, my Poochyena told me you four are going to battle, is that right?'

"A multi battle, yes." Kilik answers Ruby.

'w-would you mind if w-we watched?' She asks shyly. So timid.

"Sure, you can watch." Kilik answered, looking at the red jewel on Ruby's forehead. That looked pretty cool, unlike Kilik's Samurott horn. He should really raise his self-esteem. He turned his attention to Olivia at the moment. She checked her watch-like device to check her map. Nice touch. She led everyone to what appeared to be a battlefield. Nice structure with the pointed rocks there. Good straightway. Perfect climate.

"Just sit tight & watch." Kilik said to Ruby as he took the right side of the field. "Hope you're ready for this Kat." He said quietly to Kat. "You better be prepared, 'cause I'm not holding back!" He yelled at Olivia & the other boy, sounding confident. Come to think of it, he never got the boy's name. "Hey. Kid Teaming with Olivia. I never got your name." He pronounced. He awaited for what comes next.

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
Hmm.... Samurott? Cool... 'At least he picked out his on his own. You would have rather worn a pair of jeans and a tanktop!' I glared at Psy and looked back to Kilik. '

We reached the battlefield sooner than if I was navigating. I wish I had a watch like that. A rocky battlefield? Hmm... I will be using Psy, but which other one should I use? Royal or Star... "Um!" Star growled at the other team and I chose her. "Royal, come out. I need you to watch how these people battle, okay?" Royal bursted out of her Pokeball and grinned. She stepped back and rushed up to my shoulder, landing gracefully. She wrapped her tail around my neck for support and stared at the other side of the battlefield.

"Hope you're ready for this Kat." Kilik whispered to me. "You better be prepared, 'cause I'm not holding back!" He then said to the other people. "Of course I am!" I grinned and so did Star. She was glowing, literally. "Hey. Kid Teaming with Olivia. I never got your name." So the chick is Olivia. Nice name! 'I wonder is the dude has any good pokemon.' "I bet he does." I quietly said to Psy. "Be ready for anything." I sent Psy up front so she could be my first pokemon. Now we have to wait.

Darkgoalie

Psychic Professor
Years
Jason Monterio Basco

Hyper rushed towards Electrike with his arms crossed across his body.

"By the way, one thing I don't get is, lightning rod don't do nothin' about a Thunderpunch, right?" asked Gen to Jason.

Jason looked towards Gen, folded his arms and shook his head.

"Unfortunely, for you Lightningrod affects draws electrical attacks towards him, as soon as any electricity is produced from the Thunder Punch his muscles will be drawn to hit Electrike" said Jason.

Whilst he was talking the Cross Chop collided with Electrike and he was flown back.

Electrike slowly got back onto all fours before beggining to lick his wounds.

"Now dat was not the coolest thing for me" shouted out Electrike.

Jason looked at Electrike sympathetically but dismissed his attention towards Ralts.

"I hate to be bully, but i need Shock out of my way, ready for Stage 1 to be complete" said Ralts.

"Ralts try and finish him... her... it with 1!" called out Jason.

Ralts concentrated his psychic energy into a wave and bursted it out towards Shock.

"It's either me or you..." Ralts whispered

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent

"Humph. I'm taking this thing with me." Jimmy said, sounding still upset. He got on Rosalyn's Skarmory while holding the object in his arms, which wasn't very easy. If that odd rock was heavier, he wouldn't have been able to geyt on Skarmory and would have had to put the thing in Rosalyn's bag against his will.

"I'm not a dropper. I ain't dropping this....thing." he added.

He started to think that whatever he was holding wasn't a rock. It was...something else. What was it? He didn't know. But he would find out soon...

Alice Crenshaw

"I-I'm not really sure..." Alice said to Mark.

It was true. She wasn't sure of what would be her specialisation in the Academy. She did like Pokémon and wanted to learn more about them, but she didn't know if she wanted to become a Professor. Maybe she would, maybe she wouldn't. And then she heard Mark saying he wanted to become a Chapion, or a Gym Leader.

"Wow, that's...cool." she said and smiled at him.

Meanwhile, Jello looked at Snype after he asked him about his pplans for Halloween. He looked happier as he saw that the Sableye didn't mind his...odd coloring.

[Well, I'm not very sure about that...] he said quietly, [I mean, Alice and I have just arrived here. We...don't have plans for the time being. I think she was going to tag along with Mark and that other girl...Valorie, I-I think her name was...]

"Well, um..." Alice said, and put the index finger of her right hand under her lower lip while holding Jello with her left arm. "What can we, um, do now?"

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith

Rosalyn nodded getting on Silver's back as well "I wasn't saying you where going to drop it, I was just trying to be nice. From how your acting I can see your not used to people being nice to you. That's all I'm going to act towards you like, I'm only going to be nice and kind, you'll get used to it at some point" she said before telling Silver to fly. The Skarmory flew up in the air and Rosalyn smiled feeling the wind in her face. Her clothes and hair were still wet but not as wet as before though the mud had dried on her legs and face making her a bit uncomfortable. After a few minutes of flying Rosalyn looked down and saw the roof of the Pokemon Center "land there Silver" she said pointing at the building. The Skarmory nodded and flew lower before landing on the ground outside the doors. "we should be able to get you some help here Jimmy" she said jumping off the Pokemon's back.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Ruby Destiny

"Sure, you can watch." the boy answered her question, it relieved her a little that she was allowed to watch. she follows the four trainers to the battlefield. 'u-uhmm...nice costum by the way...' Ruby says to the boy in the samurott costum after looking at it for awhile. 'y-yours is also cool...' she says to the girl wearing a umbreon costume, though Ruby sounds a little shy which annoys Poochyena a little. '(just be as confidence as you are in battles...geez)' Poochyena says to her, Ruby doesn't answer on Poochyena, but somehow the shyness annoyed herself too.

"Just sit tight & watch." the boy tells her as they arrived on the battle field, she just stays quietly while eatching him go to the right side of the field. '(i hope he uses that little oshawatt again...)' Poochyena is looking at the four trainers. 'you want to battle him do you?' Ruby asks her with a kind smile on her face. '(...that little one got alot of strenght inside...but he's not showing it, i want to battle him and try to get that strenght out of him.)' Poochyena says confidence. 'succes.' Ruby watches the trainers going to their sides.

"Hey. Kid Teaming with Olivia. I never got your name." the boy in the samurott costum shouts to the other side. 'Olivia huh? my sister is also called like that.' Ruby nicely smiles as she says that quietly to herself.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 12, 2012
Anna felt a little flustered, as evidenced by the pink that flushed into her cheeks. There was a weird aura about the moment, as if she didn't feel too uncomfortable around Takumi's impeccable mannerisms and in that, she suddenly felt embarrassed. It was beginning to feel odd to her. She normally had issues dealing with other teens but this one came off to her more like a mature adult than say the others clamoring to see her Aerodactyl.

"O-Oh no, you didn't get in the way of anything," she softly replied. Then the offer of invitation, well self invitation. She let her eyes drift to Elizabeth for a moment and thought about how she would feel...then contemplated how she felt. "Well...maybe you can meet us in the city, but I wouldn't want to get in the way of your studies." She gave a curt bow to him and hoped that was polite enough. "Either uhm...way, it was my plan to be sort of giving her a treat today."

There was no way she'd accept anything less than paying for Elizabeth's food. Nope. No way.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years

Olivia Wolf

Olivia became aware of a spectator, though she wasn't sure why the person had felt the need to ask. Battles, nor especially school facilities such as battlefields were private. Regardless, she did not comment on this. Rather, she took a moment to get Kenshin's attention.

"Hey Kenshin, we're over here!"

She would then proceed to cross over to the other side of the battlefield, assumptively with Kenshin. Once at the other side, she stopped and turned to him, speaking up, though nobody else should be able to hear her.

"Alright.. Here it goes. Do you have any pokemon that know powerup moves..?"

Without waiting for an answer she went on.

"If you do, use them~ I've got a plan!"

With that, she took a particular pokeball out, a familiar feeling spreading up her arm as she held it. Calling out across the battlefield to the other two.

"Hey! We're ready..!"

Without further ado she glanced at Kenshin briefly, an ever-present smile on her face, tossing the ball she'd produced forward and releasing... a kirlia. Said kirlia, named Lea, was Olivia's first pokemon and the two possessed something of a special relationship. Lea turned her head to look up at Olivia before turning back to the battle ahead, awaiting her opponent.

Elizabeth

Elizabeth just sort of silently listened to the two and attempted to figure out what they were saying. She was better with more direct and blunt conversation, as social norms too had changed greatly since her own time. Thus, she wound up just standing there occasionally looking back and fourth between the two whilst they talked, seeing as neither were talking to her directly anyway. After a moment she began to rock on her heels a bit though, perhaps eager for a trip she knew she was going to love. Or at least, the eating part. Not so sure about flying.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
N

N continued to hold Kiyoko in his arms as he rubbed his back.

"Well then. . . I will let him teach you. But first, you've got quite a bit of weight to regain. We need to give you some healthy food and not stale bread," N said to him.

Zoroark walked over to Kiyoko and leaned his head really close, probably violating some level of personal space.

I bet you probably wouldn't mind having a nice bit of meet or something huh? the older evolved pokemon asked.

Kenshin Ren

"H-Huh?" Kenshin looked up at Kilik. "Um. . . Kenshin."

He looked at Olivia and gave her a puzzled look at her question. "Well. . . Torchic knows-"

He blinks as Olivia interrupted him and mentioned she had a plan. Okay . . . he'll go with it.

Okay so. . . so far the girl. . . Kat was it? She had sent out a Kirlia. He wasn't sure what type Kirlia was. It wasn't a pokemon he often looked into or fought.

"Alright. Torchic, go!" Kenshin called out as he threw out Torchic's pokeball. The small chicken pokemon tilted his head at the battlefield and towards the opponent. A rocky battlefield huh?

Well, Torchic was probably the best choice Kenshin could make out of any of his pokemon to use in this terrain.

Takumi Ryuuhiko

Takumi's eyes opened a little bit wider as he noticed Anna's cheeks flush. He didn't say anything at first, rather he waited silently until she finished talking before he said anything.

"Um. . . excuse me Madame Ashford but. . . your cheeks seem to have taking a pink tint to them. Are you alright?" he asked. "Should I call a nurse?"

It didn't really occur to him that HE caused that flustered look on her face. Not yet anyways. Sure, he probably read about some types of situations like this before in some of the novels he's read, but he honestly didn't suspect he could cause that kind of reaction from a girl close to his own age.

Back