• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Lightening Yellow

Raccoon

Pokeball Muncher
Years
    • Seen May 21, 2010
    I just realised how crappy your message box is... and how little you actually work on this.

Sorry everyone, I dislike this guy so badly now...

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
    Years
  • I dont like the message box, big problem with Rm2k3 the limits to message box design.

But the maps are cool, some things are empty though, but try and work on this as hard as possible and it will work better!

And Raccoon, what do you mean by how little he works on it?

Superiority

GFX/Rm2k3 Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2005
    meh,i called his friend fat on msn,so he's pissed at me and he's supposedly going to flame my topic lol

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
    Years
  • Thats just pathetic, if your going to fight, why do you have to do it in public on a game thread? why cant you just do it on msn?

Superiority

GFX/Rm2k3 Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2005
    i WAS going to but he blocked me after he said that he was going to flame my thread
    *on topic*

Raccoon

Pokeball Muncher
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2010
    Correction to make there... DELETED not blocked. I don't like having ****ers on my MSN.

What I meant was, he doesn't put any effort into it. All he does is make crappy pictures of lightsabers all day. Sad...

Superiority

GFX/Rm2k3 Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2005
    yeah,idk what other files i can save it as..its 586 frames,too much to post here

Back