• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The God's Plaything: OOC/SU Thread

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
  • Hello. This is my first RP, so I hope it turns out well​
    The God's Plaything OOC/SU Thread

Plot:
    Spoiler:

The Gods:
    Spoiler:

The World
    Spoiler:

SU Sheet:
    Spoiler:

Rules:
    1. Read this rules.

Spoiler:

Accepted Players:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
    Years
  • Name: Reece Stewart

Benefactor: Latios

Appearance: Reece is the kind of person who doesn't really try to look at all smart. He is very scruffy. His Brown hair is always sticking out everywhere. He wears a strange dark blue robe with a hood and sandals. He wears a shirt under the robe and some shorts. He has big muscles making him really strong. His face has two scars on it in an x-shape. It was made by a wild pokemon which sliced him across the face with its claws.

Personality: Reece is a very jolly guy but can be extremely angry sometimes. He is strong and stealthy which both help him out. He loves to be near pokemon unless they are ice types. They make him to cold and he hates the move Hail. Also they are super effective on his pokemon. If ever he sees one he will either walk off or attack it with his fists. He hates them even more because an Abomasnow killed his parents.

History: Reece's parents were killed by an Abomasnow when Reece was only one years old. He never forgot about it because of the hatred on the pokemon's face. If showed pure anger which got stuck into Reece's genes so that even his ancesters would feel like him. It was in Peninsula city. Then the Abomasnow left him at a cave in seabreak cape to be killed. But the dragon types living in the cave took pity on him and raised him. Eventauly he learned about pokemon battling. The three best dragon types became his friends. They became his team of pokemon but the only difference was they didn't have pokeballs so they followed him around. But he continued to live in the cave and soon he learned to feel what dragon types would feel. But little did he know that the reason the dragon types liked him was because he was an Angelorum of Latios.

Pokémon: Dragonite
    Garchomp
    Kingdra

Optional Pokémon profile: Dragonite is the most trusted and strongest of Reece's pokemon. His moves are Dragon Pulse, Fly, Dragon Claw and Stomp.
    Garchomp is the fastest out of the three. His moves are Dragon Claw, Dragon Tail, Earth Power and Iron Tail.
    Kingdra is the most sensible of the three. His moves are Surf, DragonBreath, Hydro Pump and Hyper Beam.

Angelorum: A group of Altaria flew back with dead Miltank in their beaks. Reece smiled. Miltank was his favourite food. The taste was just brilliant to him. When the Altaria landed all the dragon types and Reece dived onto the food as they all started to eat. Reece was used to this. Everyday this would happen. But a few seconds later the dragon types stopped eating. That was a bit unusual as there was still food left. They all started to stare outside the cave. Reece looked out aswell and saw a white and blue dot in the sky. The cave went quiet as the god of masculinity flew into the cave. Reece and the dragon types stared at him.
    "You exist?!" Reece exclaimed.
    "Yes I do. Same with all the other gods." Latios replied.
    "But why have you come for me? I'm just a lonely boy in a cave!"
    "You are an angelorum. I created you."
    "Created me? R-r-really?
    "Yes! I created you to stop Sorte Far. The evil religion who stole my sister, Latias."
    "They stole your sister?! But how will I do this alone!"
    "You won't be alone. There are 9 other angelorums. One for each god. Now go!"
    Reece was just about to ask where when Dragonite scooped him onto it's back and flew along over all the cities and over to the left council area. Garchomp and Kingdra followed them. Reece stared down at the city below them. It was a city had heard about. He tried remembering the name. Reece slowly descended into Disandrew city.

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Years
  • @luigi: it's an average SU, but I still need you to lengthen your RP sample, and your history. Expand it, so that I'll know more about Reece. You could add in how his parents were killed by an Abomasnow, how he remembered that detail when he was still one year old. also check your spelling and some of your grammar. PENDING

RyanRoksXD

Pokemon Hunger Games Tribute
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012

Benefactor: Arceus (Only male god left, kind wishing he wasn't because its so much responsibility, but whatever I'm up to the challenge)

Appearance: Ryan is an incredible simple person, and his appearance reflects that. He has short dark brown hair that goes up in the front, almost like a faux hawk. He has shining green-blue eyes that can never stay one color, and seem to be hiding something behind them. He wears a simple white shirt and pants, with tan sandals.

Personality: Ryan is incredibly simple, not really caring to look incredibly good or impress others. He believes that everything and everyone has the chance to be good and he always tries to see the good in everyone, even if there are no good traits in that particular person at all. Ryan, being raised by monks, see's the value of all things and does not need material objects to be happy. He believes strongly in being able to start anew.

History: Ryan was an orphan. He was found one day on the beach by monks, his parents being killed in a shipwreck. He, however, was spared. Somehow being attached to a piece of driftwood and floating to shore. The monks took Ryan back their Monastery and raised him to believe in the God's and believe in the good of all things, even that the Sorte Får had good inside, but they were just confused.

Many of the monks had begun new lives by becoming a monk. Some had been criminals, or had done extremely bad things, but they found the God's. Because of this Ryan has a strong belief that anyone can have a new beginning. Ryan grew up around a multitude of Pokemon, all different types, and he has established many connections with most of them.

Pokemon: I don't know what type the "Alpha" type entails, will update soon

RP SAMPLE: Ryan walked out of the Monastery. He breathed in the cool early morning air as he walked through the lawn of Monastery. He walked to the front, and opened the gate. He whistled a simple tune that he had known since he was a little boy, he never really knew where it came from, but he always sang it. It seemed to bring peace to everything and everyone, mostly Pokemon. He took a sharp left.

Ryan hurried down the trodden dirt path. The dark, early morning sky began to soften, and Ryan knew he had to hurry. Ryan pulled his coat around him and began a slight jog, now in a race with the rising sun, but it looked like Ryan would beat it. The road steadily rose in incline and soon he was climbing Deathrose Peak. He reached the top and exclaimed in happiness "Yes!" Ryan sat on his favorite rock, and watched the sun rise. It was one of his guilty pleasures.

The sky began to explode in color, oranges and pinks, and then began to paint a beautiful blue sky. Ryan sighed, this was one of the pleasures of life. He smiled and then began to rise, feeling a slight breeze. Ryan assumed this was normal, he was on top of a peak after all. But it began to become more suspicious as the wind began to pick up speed. Suddenly, the wind was strong enough to blow him off the cliff and a huge portal appeared, and out came the God of All things, the Creator of Humans and Pokemon, Arceus.

Ryan's eyes opened so wide his eyeballs could come rolling out at any second. Ryan was raised to believe in all of the Pokemon Gods, and now he was standing in front of the Creator of All. Was he dreaming! Was this real! This couldn't be real. The God of Everything doesn't just decide "Hey I'm going to visit a young orphan boy at a random peak today!"

"You...... you cant be real, standing in front of me" Ryan said, slowly staggering back.

"Oh, but I am Ryan. I have come to talk to you about what you were truly made for. Your destiny." Arceus said in a powerful voice.

"Oh My Savior!" Ryan dropped to his knees in respect, and fear, of what this mighty beast could accomplish. It did, after all, create the whole world. Arceus chucked.

"Ryan, stand, for you are to be as respected in all the world just as I am. I created you to possess all of the qualities I do, To control the power of beginning and the power of Alpha, and to destroy Sorte Får. They are, in fact, evil. You are what is called an Angelorum, one of ten humans created by the gods to possess our qualities and stop the Sorte Får." Arceus explained.

"But..... but I'm nobody. I'm not brave or strong enough to accomplish any of these things! You need someone who is strong and brave and has dealt with Pokemon! I don't even have any!" Ryan said, afraid.

"Ryan you have exceeded the expectations I had held for you when you were first created, and you have established so many connections with Pokemon, even if you don't own them" Arceus said

"Okay, so if this is true what do I do?" Ryan asked, still apprehensive that this was real, and not some horrible practical joke.

"I will transport you to Disandrew City. Your friends and family will all forget that you ever existed so you can further complete your task. I will transport you now."

"Wait.... what! But" And a white light consumed Ryan.

He appeared in the middle of a bustling town, not knowing anyone or anything.

Benefactor: Arceus (Only male god left, kind wishing he wasn't because its so much responsibility, but whatever I'm up to the challenge)

Appearance: Ryan is an incredible simple person, and his appearance reflects that. He has short dark brown hair that goes up in the front, almost like a faux hawk. He has shining green-blue eyes that can never stay one color, and seem to be hiding something behind them. He wears a simple white shirt and pants, with tan sandals.

Personality: Ryan is incredibly simple, not really caring to look incredibly good or impress others. He believes that everything and everyone has the chance to be good and he always tries to see the good in everyone, even if there are no good traits in that particular person at all. Ryan, being raised by monks, see's the value of all things and does not need material objects to be happy. He believes strongly in being able to start anew.

History: Ryan was an orphan. He was found one day on the beach by monks, his parents being killed in a shipwreck. He, however, was spared. Somehow being attached to a piece of driftwood and floating to shore. The monks took Ryan back their Monastery and raised him to believe in the God's and believe in the good of all things, even that the Sorte Får had good inside, but they were just confused.

Many of the monks had begun new lives by becoming a monk. Some had been criminals, or had done extremely bad things, but they found the God's. Because of this Ryan has a strong belief that anyone can have a new beginning. Ryan grew up around a multitude of Pokemon, all different types, and he has established many connections with most of them.

Pokemon: I don't know what type the "Alpha" type entails, will update soon

RP SAMPLE: Ryan walked out of the Monastery. He breathed in the cool early morning air as he walked through the lawn of Monastery. He walked to the front, and opened the gate. He whistled a simple tune that he had known since he was a little boy, he never really knew where it came from, but he always sang it. It seemed to bring peace to everything and everyone, mostly Pokemon. He took a sharp left.

Ryan hurried down the trodden dirt path. The dark, early morning sky began to soften, and Ryan knew he had to hurry. Ryan pulled his coat around him and began a slight jog, now in a race with the rising sun, but it looked like Ryan would beat it. The road steadily rose in incline and soon he was climbing Deathrose Peak. He reached the top and exclaimed in happiness "Yes!" Ryan sat on his favorite rock, and watched the sun rise. It was one of his guilty pleasures.

The sky began to explode in color, oranges and pinks, and then began to paint a beautiful blue sky. Ryan sighed, this was one of the pleasures of life. He smiled and then began to rise, feeling a slight breeze. Ryan assumed this was normal, he was on top of a peak after all. But it began to become more suspicious as the wind began to pick up speed. Suddenly, the wind was strong enough to blow him off the cliff and a huge portal appeared, and out came the God of All things, the Creator of Humans and Pokemon, Arceus.

Ryan's eyes opened so wide his eyeballs could come rolling out at any second. Ryan was raised to believe in all of the Pokemon Gods, and now he was standing in front of the Creator of All. Was he dreaming! Was this real! This couldn't be real. The God of Everything doesn't just decide "Hey I'm going to visit a young orphan boy at a random peak today!"

"You...... you cant be real, standing in front of me" Ryan said, slowly staggering back.

"Oh, but I am Ryan. I have come to talk to you about what you were truly made for. Your destiny." Arceus said in a powerful voice.

"Oh My Savior!" Ryan dropped to his knees in respect, and fear, of what this mighty beast could accomplish. It did, after all, create the whole world. Arceus chucked.

"Ryan, stand, for you are to be as respected in all the world just as I am. I created you to possess all of the qualities I do, To control the power of beginning and the power of Alpha, and to destroy Sorte Får. They are, in fact, evil. You are what is called an Angelorum, one of ten humans created by the gods to possess our qualities and stop the Sorte Får." Arceus explained.

"But..... but I'm nobody. I'm not brave or strong enough to accomplish any of these things! You need someone who is strong and brave and has dealt with Pokemon! I don't even have any!" Ryan said, afraid.

"Ryan you have exceeded the expectations I had held for you when you were first created, and you have established so many connections with Pokemon, even if you don't own them" Arceus said

"Okay, so if this is true what do I do?" Ryan asked, still apprehensive that this was real, and not some horrible practical joke.

"I will transport you to Disandrew City. Your friends and family will all forget that you ever existed so you can further complete your task. I will transport you now."

"Wait.... what! But" And a white light consumed Ryan.

He appeared in the middle of a bustling town, not knowing anyone or anything.

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Years
  • @RyanRoksXD: Uhmmm... to start off, your character has no name. We need something to call him except blank spaces. Also, you didn't read which gods were taken. If you really have read it, you would have seen that I have taken up Arceus' spot. I stopped reading after you said that Arceus is your god. But, from the gist of the story, I think you have quite a writing ability, so I will still give you another chance to make a new char. But for now, *blanks spaces* is DECLINED

RyanRoksXD

Pokemon Hunger Games Tribute
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Sorry, something strange happened to my SU. Oh jeez -___-* I guess i missed your name.

miltankRancher

Years
  • I guess so... Are you still interested? there are still three more gods to choose from.

Meloetta
    Reshiram
    Groudon (groudon is a guy)

EDIT: I have updated some info on the world. Check it out if you have some questions regarding the geography of the world. If any question still lingers, PM me. NOT VM.

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • Finished SU:

Name: Miharu Mizushima

Benefactor: Kyurem

Appearance: Miharu had straight black hair that reached up to the middle of her back. However, she usually kept it up in a ponytail. She had "chinky" black eyes with double eye lids. She was around 5'7" and weighed about 117lbs. She is fairly muscular as she had trained in martial arts for most of her life. Although she does not have any tattoos, nor does she have any jewelery, she does have quite a number of scars. The most noticeable being on her back, but one can see from her arms and legs that she has been fairly battered.

Miharu usually wears a long-sleeved, light blue shirt as well as black cargo pants. The sleeves on her shirt are fairly long and flowing, quite like some Chinese dresses. She also wears black Chinese open-toed flats as it allows her to move fast and quietly. However, if in a warm region, she can cool herself down as she found that after getting Kyurem's "blessings", she dislikes being warm. However, she could be in the most frozen climate and be completely fine even if in light layers.

Personality: She is very flexible with her emotions, allowing her to become a great spy if the chance arose for it. From a young age, she was a master manipulator, liar, pickpocket, and actor, usually trying to use her speaking skills first before having to fight. She can put on many masks, usually of a carefree young girl who is a bit strange and ditsy, yet still has some kind of intelligence to her. This is the mask she normally uses, quite liking it as it causes people to underestimate her.

While under the mask, she is a tad sarcastic, but generally kind and always full of smiles. However, she is quite strange, being very outgoing and very talkative, yet never stating anything about herself. The masked her is usually very innocent and clueless in the fact that she doesn't know what's going on. However, she is a very neutral person at any rate, mask or otherwise, and while under the mask, can easily laugh away danger with a joke.

Another mask she likes to use is of a foreigner. Fluent in five languages (English, Japanese, Korean, Cambodian, and French), she sometimes mixes up her English with words from one of the other four countries and will have a strong accent, sometimes even British. She also wears wigs and changes her eye colour depending on what kind of foreigner she would be. She also uses make-up to lighten her skin as she looks Japanese (due to the fact that she is Japanese).

She has many other masks with multiple uses. She generally names each and everyone of her masks separate names, so sometimes she wonder if she has Multiple Personality Disorder. She hasn't gotten tested for it, but she really isn't in a hurry to do much about it anyways.

Underneath all of her masks, Miharu, quite like her benefactor, is quite cold, yet is always resolute in her decisions. She generally likes working alone, but can work with others if needed. She is also very sarcastic and deadpans a lot. She is generally lethal and isn't afraid to take out someone in her way unless they are an innocent. She is also extremely paranoid and has lost respect for all humans aside from her sensei who taught her martial arts and practically raised her. While she dislikes humans quite a bit, she generally loves all pokemon, although if they attack her, they're still screwed.

History:

Miharu never knew her parents. The first thing she remembered was being taught katas from her sensei. No, that would be a lie. There is a fleeting memory of shaded figures and a soft lullaby being sung, but Miharu doesn't really like to recall that. It reminds her of the things she will never have.

Her first memory was when she was four years old. While living with a guardian in the forest, as a small child, she loved to wander off and to meet pokemon. However, when playing with a Teddiursa once, the mother Ursaring thought that Miharu would try to steal her child away from her and attacked Miharu. However, Miharu's future sensei defeated the Ursaring with his bare fists. After that, Miharu asked to go on a training journey with sensei. Sensei agreed and off they went.

They traveled through all of the regions, training in mind, body, and pokemon. Miharu got her first pokemon, Daku, when saving it from flamethrowers from a pack of Vulpixes. She was five at the time. Honour bound, Daku journeyed with Miharu, first finding it tedious. However, in time, he began to like Miharu as a person and respected her greatly. They trained together along with sensei for two years when Miharu then found Rei, a Snowrunt. This time, it was a matter of catching Rei and training her. When Miharu was ten, sensei told her that she had to journey on her own and left. Miharu began traveling through the world again, except this time by herself. She found a Swinub a year into her journey and trained it.

When she was thirteen, she found two things in order to help her pokemon evolve; a Razor Claw and a Dawn Stone. Both Daku and Rei were ready to evolve into their final evolutions. Buta was already a Piloswine at the time and had already learnt Ancient Power in order to turn into a Mamoswine.

When she was fourteen, ready with her three fully evolved pokemon, she decided to go along the trainer's path. From there, she defeated all of the gyms within four years. She decided to take her time through the trainer's path, as she probably could have gone through it in one.

After that, she spent most of her time training from place to place, battling other trainers if they wanted to, and teaching them as well. Then, she found that she was an Angelorum...

However, her first sign of powers came to her when she was seven. They were currently traveling in a very cold region when Miharu didn't feel cold anymore. In fact, with all of the extra layers, she felt way too hot. When she told sensei this, his eyes furrowed, and he nodded, consenting her to take her layers off. They than began training her powers for the next three years before sensei left. After that, Miharu did train her powers as well and kept up with her mind, body, and pokemon training.

Pokémon:

Species "Name" (Nickname) Gender: Weavile "Dakuaisu" (Daku) Male
    Ability: Pressure
    Moves: Ice Punch, Night Slash, Brick Break, Poison Jab

Species "Name" (Nickname) Gender: Mamoswine "Buta" Male
    Ability: Snow Cloak
    Moves: Hail, Blizzard, Earthquake, Stone Edge

Species "Name" (Nickname) Gender: Froslass "Rei" Female
    Ability: Snow Cloak
    Moves: Hail, Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt

Twack. Twack. Twack.

Miharu continued kicking the tree with a simple roundhouse kick, alternating sides every two kicks. It was obvious that she had been working out for awhile, she was sweating quite a bit and her feet were fairly bloody. Next to her, Daku was practicing his Night Slash, Buta was practicing his Stone Edge, and Rei was practicing her Shadow Ball. Daku was cutting down trees, Buta and Rei were aiming at rocks. It was second nature to them now, training together. They had saw how other people trained before, with the trainer only giving commands and the pokemon just doing, not training side by side with each other. They always thought it was weird; Miharu's sensei always told her that in order to be command your pokemon well, you must always train with them and become one.

Suddenly, snow started falling down on the trees, which caused Buta to stop in shock. They were in a part of the region where it was currently spring. There could be no way that snow was currently falling to the ground!

More used to distractions, Miharu, Daku, and Rei continued on.

A presence, strong and powerful, landed near their training area. At once, Daku, Rei, and Buta bowed towards the presence. Miharu stopped what she was doing and blinked. However, noting that her pokemon were bowing, she soon followed.

Kyurem nodded. "Rise, my ice types. Miharu Mizushima, you may rise as well."

They followed Kyurem's command.

"May I ask what you are doing here, Kyurem-dono?" questioned Miharu.

"I have chosen you as my benefactor," said Kyurem. "You are an Angelorum."

"Kyurem-dono is the one who gave me the ice powers," Miharu murmured.

"Correct. There is more that will come in time. For now, all that will be added is the ability to communicate with ice types."

Miharu blinked and glanced at her pokemon. "Which means...!"

"Yes, you can now talk to your pokemon, Miharu Mizushima," stated Kyurem. He started to take flight once again. "You must journey to Disandrew Town where you will meet up with others like you. Good bye, Miharu Mizushima, my fellow ice types."

Miharu and her pokemon bowed again, not going up until the snow left along with Kyurem.

Miharu sighed. "I guess that is all for training today," she said to her pokemon.

Rei hugged Miharu tightly. "We can finally talk to each other! I'm so happy!"

Shocked, Miharu could only hug back. Daku nodded. "Yes, it would be a welcome change from conversing from either Buta or Rei."

Buta narrowed his eyes at Daku. "Hey, at least I don't sound like a prick!"

Miharu sighed. "I think I would have been happier without knowing what you guys say. Let's head off to Disandrew Town."

"Okay!" Rei chirped.

Daku nodded.

Buta stomped on the ground. "Hell yeah!"

miltankRancher

Years
  • I said nothing. Feel free to add your own touch to your own character. Just put some limits. For example, Reshiram's angelorum can't breath fire, nor Kyurem's Mr. Ice. Be logical. And you talking with your Pokemon is an unsaid power I guess.

miltankRancher

Years
  • Heads up to all players. I've added a map, and the general feel of Hadreyda. Also, I have described how transportation happens around the country. Pretty simple, ayt?

One more player, and this RP can start! :)

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
    Years
  • I've edited my post. Please accept me this time. I've already had two GMs giving up on me. I don't want that number to become three.

miltankRancher

Years
  • Yup. I've read you SU. Aside from the grammar and some spelling errors, yours is good enough already. So you are ACCEPTED!

Now this RP, can start! I shall make the first post, then post here what you're first post should contain. Watch out for it.

EDIT:

Your first post shall contain your arrival in Disandrew City. Remember your RP samples? Expand on that. Also, decide if you want to be contacted by your gods, or you will explore your city before being contacted by your god

If you choose the first: the message shall be: "Angelorums will gather at the Espina Shrine, east of Disandrew city, atop a hill." Something along those lines. NOTE TO XULEK: Consider the fact that you are near the Espina Shrine already. You will then travel to Espina shrine on the first post, but not yet reaching it.

If you choose the second: consider this. Disandrew city is an industrial city. High rise buildings and such.

Also, entitle your post always as Name, Angelorum of God

so that's it. Post away!

Draco Dromiens (Arceus): Exploring the city
    Jack Keller (Mew)- exploring the city
    Reece Stewart (Latios)- exploring the city

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Years
  • The Sorte Far is a medieval-thinking religion. :) the setting was set to be in the old age, but Hadreyda is pretty advance for its age, especially Disandrew.

AND:

Greiger: I guess you are suppose to look for near-fainted people in the streets and such. :) hahahaha.

luigimario84: How could you possibly pinpoint us out? :) anyway, read the post rules again. Entitle each of your post as Name, Angelorum of God

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Years
  • Just a heads up! First Snow had dropped his/her reservation for the Angelorum of Kyogre, so to anybody reading this: Kyogre is free again! That makes four slots available.

Reshiram
    Kyogre
    Meloetta
    Groudon

Last edited:

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    Name: Mizuki Asakura
    Benefactor: Reshiram
    Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Personality: Mizuki is shy but friendly. However, she tends to get aloof and cold towards other people she doesn't know. She is very intelligent, especially in English but weak in Mathematics. Many people see her as weak and fragile but she is actually strong and competitive. Despite being a human, she finds it hard communicating with humans and she makes other humans confused. Mizuki also gets annoyed easily.

History: Being raised by a Reshiram, that is the main reason why is it difficult for her to communicate with humans. Mizuki was found near a dormant volcano as a baby. While Reshiram was "inspecting" the volcanoes, she saw Mizuki asleep. Reshiram took her to raise. Reshiram taught Mizuki to walk and do all kinds of stuff. Mizuki never met a real human until she was 10, when she saw a group of kidnappers trying to kidnap her and send her to their hideout, Mizuki was powerless and thought she was doomed.

Three days later, the kidnappers left their hideout while in disguise to buy food. A worried Reshiram was roaring, trying to find Mizuki. Reshiram tried to ask people around. She asked three people who where the kidnappers disguised. The disguised kidnappers replied with a no because they don't even know the name of the person they kidnapped. When they came back to their hideout, they saw broken window glass and a hole in the window. They also saw a big rock. They tried to look for Mizuki, but they were hit by Reshiram. Mizuki told Reshiram everything.

Three years later, Mizuki asked a question to Reshiram. The question was, "What's a parent?", Reshiram replied the meaning of parent and how she is the parent of Mizuki. Mizuki was shocked that she was abandoned. She eventually got over it. Then, Reshiram told her about "human" stuff, like kings, queens and trainers.

Mizuki then became a trainer with a Vulpix as a starter given to her by Reshiram. Reshiram suggested Mizuki to go to a laboratory to get some "trainer tools". After some time, she caught a mischievous Larvesta, whom she caught because Larvesta was an evil Pokémon and Mizuki trained Larvesta to be on the good side. At Mizuki's journey, she stumbled upon a Cyndaquil who was randomly encountered by Mizuki. Two years later, she obtained all eight badges and went home with:
    Pokémon:
    Ninetales ♀
    Ability: Flash Fire
    Moves: Inferno, Fire Blast, Psyshock, Dig

Volcarona ♂
    Ability: Flame Body
    Moves: Heat Wave, Hurricane, SolarBeam, Aerial Ace

Typhlosion ♂
    Ability: Blaze
    Moves: Blast Burn, Eruption, Toxic, Wild Charge

Angelorum:
    Mizuki was sleeping near a tree with her Pokémon on a peaceful afternoon. Sometime later, Mizuki woke up and saw the beautiful sky. She smiled in awe and woke up her Pokémon. Suddenly, the sky turned red.

"Huh?" Mizuki said.

A white thing was flying.

"It's..it's RESHIRAM!" Mizuki said.

"Hello, Mizuki. I have something to tell you." Reshiram said,

"Ok," Mizuki replied.

Reshiram told her a story about the past and told her about Angelorums.

"Me? An Angelorum?" Mizuki said, confusedly.

"Yup." Reshiram replied.

Mizuki nodded and walked through the sunset with her Pokémon. She faced to Reshiram and said, "I guess I'm an Angelorum, I must complete my mission" as she slowly faded at the sunset.

Back