• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You know you like Yu-Gi-Oh too much when...

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
Years
  • Ahhh! I'm surrounded by maniacs! (Just kidding) I'm not that obsessed, I'm obsessed with the internet :) and dragons, and video games, and...

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
  • Lightning, Pacific mall is NOT GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH!!! Don't go there. Not even if you're in Toronto within the Markham area (that's where the YGO freaks lurk with the Duel Master guys and like randomness happens).

aside from that, the wallpaper thing is kinda weak, since many people jsut have like random wallpapers anyway.

Well, i'd have to say that if you make a parody of YGO, you're watching it too much. lol

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • o_O I don't know where Pacific Mall is, but it sounds not too far away. =P (Lol, near my Japanese classes, coincidentally enough XD)

<3 I've wanted to make little flash parodies with bloopers and stuff for a while. My brother and I make them up for fun, and I could actually do it... if I had/knew how to work Flash. oo;

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • You know you like Yu-gi-oh too much when:

1. You yell "Let's duel!" at everybody you see
    2. You do Algebra by adding and subtracting life points
    3. You wait for that letter to duelest island everyday.
    4. Your Bible is the yu-gi-oh rule book and the anime show
    5. You think of your teachers as the ex-boardmembers of kaiba corp. and they're out to steal your body.

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
  • lol Lightning! That's great stuff. Just don't go there. Really, the YGO people are crazy there (except for the selected few). Aside from that, the Market Village on the other side is alright (that's the tamed magic side lol).

And parodies of YGO, you'll make them. Be sure to have "THE SHADOW REALM!!!!!!!" every 3 sentences! :P

e.g. "Those dark energy disks will instantly transport your legs directly to THE SHADOW REALM!!!!"

"Oh no! What's a THE SHADOW REALM!!!!?"

"You'll be dead before you go to THE SHADOW REALM!!!!!!!"

That's lame...:P

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • Can this just be turned into a "You know you're obsessed with anime when..." thread? If so, then

You reject a college solely because it doesn't have a decent anime club
    You spend hours watching Rurouni Kenshin fight scenes in slow-mo to develop the Hiten Mitsurugi ryu
    You support Hikarishipping
    You named your dog "Katsuhiro"
    You bought the $180 imported Mononoke Hime box set AND downloaded it AND have the original English and Japanese DVD.

If not, then, oh well

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • Adding on to my list of 5:

6. You wake up everyday checking your deck to see if any of your cards got stolen
    7. You call your best friend Joey, and your best friend that's a girl Taya
    8. the answers to your science problems include The Winged Dragon of Rah, and other egyptian god cards.
    9.the only music you listen to is the Yu-gi-oh theme song
    10. you can sing the yu-gi-oh theme song like the artist who sang it

last two were really lame but I couldn't think of anything else

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
  • When you:
    1) Dream of it
    2) Wish that you could be part of the story
    3) Made up a monster that was meant to be of your image (I have one hahaha)
    4) Cosplay it alone in your free time
    5) Try to mimicry one of the characters to annoy your friends

Years
  • fun fun fun! : D

-When you download the japanese theme songs and try out for the talent show with it (hey, I almost had it! but no...one foreign language is enough)
    -when you become totally obsessed with characters that if another character likes them you imediatley hate them (eh...eh..)
    -you go to a little 5th grade duel league (and lose...)
    -you *gasp* when other people older than you post here! (teehee)
    -you draw a character at an oekaki and the people say you need practice.
    -you build a mini shrine-like-thing for a character and your mom finds out (its soo embarrasing!)
    -you have your grandma buy you a malik shirt for your 13th bday (hey, it works!)
    -you post here!
    -you have seen all the egypt series eps. so far (fwaahaaa!)
    -you need to think of more! because its so fun!
    Im guilty of all this...XD whee...I wrote a characters name on my shoe in relegion class, by english it was gone 0.0;

innocent_fox

keeper of darkness
    Years
  • When you:

-talk to yourself about your fav. character on your way home and freak everyone out.
    -when you go over entire episodes in your head
    -when you dress up like your favorite characters and prance around your house saying egyption words...
    -when you create god monsters of your own and pretend to be a pharo

(only guilty of one...)

Kitty17794

disney devoted. disney owned.
    Years
  • -when you go to a game store and look around, just looking for Yugioh stuffs.
    -when you pay two dollars extra to get a new game instead of a used one so you get the rare cards that come with it
    -you stay up past your bed time trying to figure out the game you bought
    -you spend 2 hours drawing Yugioh fanart.

( guilty of all ^^; )

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2008
    u know u like ugio too much when:
    u believe in the heart of the cards
    u call ur little bro mokuba

Back