• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Drawing Board (Idea Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
Years
Alright I mentioned this earlier in this thread, but no one cared, so I'll try posting the full plot here this time and see what you guys think.

Plot: The world has been changed into a living "Risk" Board. (You do not have to know how to play "Risk " to participate.) There are somewhere from 6-10 dictators fighting for world domination. All the fighting has made it so that the world has no cannons, no missles, no heavy artilery, only militia and guns. There are 7 continents, and your goal to rule them all. You have 100 armys at your disposial. You want to rule the world, go about it however you wish.

So just tell me what you think give me a plot rating anything like that ya know!

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
I've seen ideas like this succeed. More often, I've seen them fail, often miserably. I wouldn't reccomend it. Sorry, man.

~Ozy~

Years
Alright, I have a new idea...Well, not really new, it's been tried and true since the beginning of role-play. Sort've. It's your classical fantasy setup, angels versus demons, with humanity in a mythical alternate universe as their pawns. Full angels and demons will be unplayable, but half-demons or half-angels are fair game. I wanted to start this to use a newer character of mine (yes, I am really really selfish like that), and I wanted to gauge general reaction.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
Years
Basic Alternate realitys with the whole nine yards, are always fun, but I think to arrouse interest and to make it so that it isn't like the same old same old setup you'll have to have a great plot twist. If you can pull that off it'll be great I believe.

~Ozy~

Years
Don't bring up Slade, methinks. Perhaps cross Teen Titans with a fusion-style RP and see what happens there.

~Dark Angel~

I'm so lonely...
Years
The Adamant Dodger said:
Don't bring up Slade, methinks. Perhaps cross Teen Titans with a fusion-style RP and see what happens there.
Huh? What do you mean by fusion-style?

I was thinking about doing one based on that book I'm reading, The Amulet of Samarkand, but I'm probably the only one that's read that book, and no one would probably get my explination of it, and it would probably be a terrible RP anyways. All the RPs I create or join die in 2 days. I'm like the Crazy Psychopath RP Murderer or something. And that's my slogan! XD (I love Cosmo, tee-hee)

~Dark Angel~

I'm so lonely...
Years
Dimensions as in... other TV shows? *sweatdrop falls*

Kay, so that's a total of one whole person. Good start. XD

I'd join some of the other RPs here, but they're all just so... not the type of RP I'd join.

~Dark Angel~

I'm so lonely...
Years
The Adamant Dodger said:
Yeah. Bunch of other TV shows get tossed into the TT universe.

I know what you mean.
Oh. Hm... what TV shows should I use... I know! I'll use HARRY POTTER! XD That oughta make it popular. XD

yeah ilike dodger's ide and get shows fromEVERY station
Every station? I don't think so dearie.

Leaf Shinigami

Comic-Book Writer in Training
Years
Hmmm igot an idea did u ever c episode with the grand master rthe 1 dat brought cyborg,robin and beast boy 2 compete in a tournament so thahe can steal their powers mayb u can make him come back and bring althese other people into the teen titans universe

~Dark Angel~

I'm so lonely...
Years
trainermat10 said:
Hmmm igot an idea did u ever c episode with the grand master rthe 1 dat brought cyborg,robin and beast boy 2 compete in a tournament so thahe can steal their powers mayb u can make him come back and bring althese other people into the teen titans universe
Ya mean the Master of Games? Yeah, that's a good idea. (That episode is Winner Take All, Season 2, Episode 22. I have every episode name imprinted in my brain. XD)

~Dark Angel~

I'm so lonely...
Years
trainermat10 said:
make them compete against each other like in dat episode because the game master is going 2 destroy all their hometowns if they don't i still need 2 make a way how he's going 2 do it
Or maybe he could trap them in that place in Winner Take All and tell them that the only way to get home is to fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back