• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Well I'm back!

Pokedude118

Pokemon Trainer
Years
I doubt anyone here remembers me as it's been 3 years since the last time I logged on xD. So I'll re-introduce myself, my name is Nick I seriously hate my username and made it when I was a lot younger :/ I'm currently 17 years of age and I will be 18 on Friday :D. I still play pretty much every pokemon game but for some reason my wifi hates DS games, 3DS games work fine but not DS games (if anyone could help me fix this problem that would be fantastic) So yeah I'm done rambling xD.

Dark Hole Games

Old School Poke Trainer
Years
Hey Nick (Pokedude118) welcome back to the Pokemon Community (PC). You're pretty familiar as to how everything works here lol, but I just thought I would come by and say hello and that its nice to see someone from the past come back. I am new to this site, maybe about 2 days old lol.

Anyways man you take care! :D
As for your DS wifi not working you might have to reset your whole DS to factory settings, or contact Nintendo and ask them.

Pokedude118

Pokemon Trainer
Years
Thanks for the welcome! As far as the DS it's the games not the system I;ve tried it on mulitule DS and 3DS systems I should have made the clearer xD. So I think the problem is my wifi anyway thanks again.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Hey there and welcome back Nick!
We all regret some usernames we made as kids, i know i still do with some of mine ^^
But i'm glad you are back and hope you'll enjoy this forum as much as you used to!
About the wi-fi, the DS sometimes doesn't recognize what "type" of wi-fi it is and won't let you go online with it. I have the same problem at home, i can't play online with my DS, but if i use my 3DS to play the regular DS games, then the wi-fi works just fine.
If you ever need anything, just ask a mod or another remember, we are all very nice and love to help out others (: Looking forward to see you around :D

Pokedude118

Pokemon Trainer
Years
Oh nice! Your going into College?
I'm in high-school as in right now, in grade 10 :)

I wish you best of luck in college.

Yep I turn 18 tomorrow I just need to take my entrance exam and then I'll be set. It's crazy I feel so old xD.

Back