• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent work

Years
These are some of my recent works,

The design I'm working on for my website. It's pretty much finished, though I still do make changes to it.
View

A signature that was made today, I had nothing to do so I played around with brushes.
View

Another signature, made a few days ago. Brush and pixel stretch.
View

An avatar I made a few days ago (You can't really see the brush work)
View

A signature for my XFire profile, I made it while messing around with Photoshop.
View

A signature of Kareha from SHUFFLE!
View

My X-Mas sig, kept it simple.
View

A layout for my personal site
View

C&C

Last edited:
Years
Of course, I expect to use it, though I change layouts quite often.
Still I like the new one, I'm probaly going to stick with it for awhile.

Breakout

sugar free
Years
  • Age 35
  • Uk.
  • Seen Jun 17, 2008
The layout looks ace!
I like the banner, the colours seem to blend well.
good work :D

Years
Breakout said:
The layout looks ace!
I like the banner, the colours seem to blend well.
good work :D
I've gotten alot of comments on the colors, I suppose it was a good selection of colors ;)

I have to admit though, I'm fairly new to Photoshop, I haven't used it for that long (about 2½ months)

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
They're so pretty! I love all of them, although on the website layout the texture on the girl's face takes away from the impact a little bit, I think...

Years
*Bump*
Just a quick layout, that I made for my PKMN site on which I keep my fan game and my charsets.
I'm probaly going to change the banner eventually, it looks kinda plain.
View

And a signature for my XFire profile, I made it while messing around with Photoshop.
View

I also changed the other layout, worked a little more on the banner and some minor parts.
View

Locke

LOST
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 29, 2006
these are some good ones, the only things i cant ever get right is the text

Sawyer

���
Years
dreamscape one's too plain, imo. also, you're not planning on using that size of a layout, right? xD the other layout isn't so bad... but that type of layout is so overused... perhaps i could help you try something a bit more indy? xD

Years
The Legendary ACManga said:
dreamscape one's too plain, imo. also, you're not planning on using that size of a layout, right?
It was designed for pretty much every resolution. It looks better when it's got content on it though, and yes I plan to use it.

The Legendary ACManga said:
the other layout isn't so bad... but that type of layout is so overused... perhaps i could help you try something a bit more indy?
I don't really look upon if it's been overused, it's whether or not it works and how well.

I appreciate your offer, but I prefer to make my own designs and such (as I get to experiment with various effects and whatnot), thanks anyway.
I am open to feedback, if you've got any though.

Last edited:
Back