• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
Red has black hair in Black and White 2 (although the PWT might not be Canon, I'd like to think of it as canon, Red's gotta have some social interaction off of Mt Silver, right?)

Spoiler:

He's also a little taller

/disregard sprite advancement and let's let Red age a little

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Perhaps

amusingly enough, his Gen VI Trainer sprite has black hair (all 3 pixels of it, anyway), as well, but his overworld had brown (and they re-used the sprite for BW2, but with more animation frames)

My hair's been black for 24 years

Wild sexy Red appeared!

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My hair is brown. Juuust brown. used to be some blonde in it but not anymore. I kind of want to dye my hair that red color I dyed it last time. And hope it lasts longer.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I liked it when it had a mix of red in it tho ♥

I mean, I do like my hair but sometimes I wish it was more vibrant like my sister's. ugh at least i have (for the most part) a head full of hair now.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

If you're thinking like red red then hell no. My hair was more like a red scarlet color? Like... the color of the cake iirc? I liked it because it still looked fairly natural.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Red Velvet (not scarlet ugh I should go eat my brain is fried).

tumblr_m45hho0VtO1r4jqe3o8_500.jpg

More the darker half than the lighter half + a little more darker is what my hair looked like iirc.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Fufufu~

Nah just stick with your black hair. With your skin color anything else would probably look a little strange other than like... dark dark brown which would probably look black anyways. :b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back