• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Gamefreak202020's Pokemon RPG" Sign Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2006
Well, hi. I might be a n00b, but I?m gonna start my own Pokemon RPG!

STORYLINE:

There is a new New group called 'Team Omega' and their cause is to catch legendary Pokemon, and use them to wipe out all who resist the Team. They have members in Kanto, Orre, Johto, and Hoenn. New Trainers will come forth and oppose this threat, but will they stop it, or join it?

Rules:

1) You can?t have legendary Pokemon. (Not yet, at least)
2) You can be evil, or good
3) You can?t be an official Pokemon character
4) No Godmodding
5) You can?t have all Lv.100 Pokemon. (Or all Lv.99?)

CHARACTERS:

These will be my characters. You can have more than one but no more than five. Use my characters as an explame of how to make yours.

Name: Daniel
Male or female: Male
Badges: 9
Good or bad: Good
Pokemon:
Dragonite (Lv.70)
Hitmonchan (Lv.60)
Charizard (Lv.55)
Gengar (Lv.40)
Kingdra (Lv.56)
Raichu (Lv.58)

Bio: Daniel comes from Celadon city, and traveled around Kanto and got all of the badges. Instead of faceing the Elite Four, he decided to go to Johto and get the badges there first. He dreams of being a powerful trainer.

Name: Zeke
Male or Female: Male
Badges: 16
Good or bad: Bad
Pokemon: ?? (Only I can leave this blank. You must fill in yours.)
Bio: Zeke is the leader of Team Omega, and dreams to conquer the world. He has studied the actions of Cipher, Team Rocket, and Team Aqua/Magma in order to come up with a unstoppable plan for world domination. No one knows what his pokemon, except those who have faced him in a pokemon battle. He has a mysterious past, that no one knows about?

Well, we need at least 6 people to join before we can start, so tell your friends about this, or something like that so this doesn?t die! If enough people join, I'll start the acutal RPG in another thread.

Desert Cacturne

Lonely, abandoned...
Years
Hello, Gamefreak! I'm new to PC, also, but that doesn't stop me from roleplaying! ;) Hopefully, I'm not breaking any roleplaying rules. :surprised

Name: Mael Lockheart
Badges: 3
Pokemon:
Cacturne (Lv.49)
Roselia (Lv.48)
Tropius (Lv.43)
Gloom (Lv.32)
Gloom (Lv.32)
Parasect (Lv.33)

Bio: Mael had lived in the treetop city of Fortree throughout his toddler life until he had moved to Viridian City. Viridian City hadn't interested Mael, with its empty lots of land. Therefore, he chose to embark on a journey of Pokemon, along with his grassy friends. Mael was starting to learn the concepts of Erika, who Mael had troubled with defeating. But a new interest came to his mind, he wanted to change the world from its perilous events into vast and wonderful regions and also to learn the arts of pokemon healing.

Anthem

Invisible...
Years
Name: Ferrera (Fur-Rer-Ruh)
Male or female: Female
Badges: 6
Pokemon:
Haunter (Lv 60)
Houndoom (in siggy) (Lv 58)
Machamp ((DESCRIBED IN SIGGY)) (Lv 86)
Pidgeotto (Lv 55)
Absol (Lv 67)

Bio- Ferrera has dedicated her whole life to finding Entai.... because when she was 7, her parents were Legendary Pokemon Reasearchers. One night, when they were reasearching Entai, a Rocket Executive came to her house, and killed her parents to get secret information on the Legendary Dog. Since then, she's lived in pursuit of the only memory of her parents... the Legendary Entai...

Matty_Boi

Stop the spam ppl!!!
Years
i guess i will...

name: Matty
badges: 8
good or bad: good
pokemon:
Salamence (lvl 69)
Mightyena (lvl 61
Dragonair (lvl 64)
Feraligatr (lvl 66)
Blaziken (lvl 72)
Flygon (lvl 63)

bio: Matty is 14 years old, and lives in littleroot town. He beat the gym leaders, and tryed the Elite 4 but lost. He has green eyes, likes to wear a bunnyhug and is a serious trainer.

Now with Kung-Fu grip! XD
Years
Name: Silver
Badges: 16 (Kanto and Johto)
Pokemon:
Eevee lvl.79
Electabuzz lvl.70
Hitmonchan lvl.69
Scyther lvl.71
Tauros lvl.78
Lapras lvl.72
Bio: Silver is from Mt. Silver, his namesake. He has spent years training his Eevee, and has won multiple gym battles. He has faith in his Pokemon to pull him through battles. He trains Pokemon that don't evolve, and got his Eevee instead of a Smeargle for his first Pokemon.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
Years
you have to be patiant
Name: Paige
Badges: 20 almst done with hoen
Good or bad: good
Pokemon: a white murcrow Lv: 89 is on her shoulder
Pichu Lv: 74 on her other shoulder
Absol Lv:100 extremly dangerous
Dragonite Lv: 98
Lanturn Lv: 80
Cloyster Lv: 92
Bio: lived in lavender town was trained by sabrina then clair then winona

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2006
Yay, some other people joined!

(For a second there, I felt like a reject...)

We need at least one other person to join before we start this.

pokefan007

~the best avvy yet!~
Years
I'll be that one other person ^^
Name: Erik
Badges: 18 (all of kanto and johto, just started Hoen)
Pokemon:
Dragonite Lv. 84
Absol Lv. 77
Gyrados Lv. 89
Ninetails Lv. 82
Medicham Lv. 79
Aridos Lv. 75
Edit: Forgot "Bio"
Bio: Erik started his pokemon journey a little earlier than most others and with a vulpix, Erik loves to be friends with everyone and is very kind. He grew up on Cinnabar Islands with his sister and twin brother...

(I know, a little mixed up, but a bio is a bio)

Name: Will
Male
Badges: 20 (All kanto and johto, just started hoen, but he got one more badge then required for the Kanto and johto leagues)
Good
Pokemon:
Manectric Lv. 86
Rydon Lv. 84
Rapidash Lv. 79
Exeggutor Lv. 82
Snorlax Lv. 70
Banette Lv. 75
Bio: Same as Erik's except he started with electrike...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Name: Gold
Male or Female: Male
Badges: 16 ( just started hoen )
Good or bad: good
Pokemon: Charzard LvL72 Arcanine LvL70 Dragonite LvL65 Syther LvL64 Magmar LvL64
Nidoqueen LvL63
Bio: Gold Started his journey with a little charmander and likes to be kind and helpfull and lives on cinbar island with his brother

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2006
Good, we have enough people. I'll start it tomorrow, since I'm gonna be busy today.

Don't forget, you can have more than one character. (I don't want to play ALL the evil people...)

Years
  • Seen Dec 5, 2004
can i join

Hey Gamefreak202020 can I please join your megaman club, please!?

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2006
Sorry that it's been so long, I've been overloaded with work, but my hoilday break starts tomorrow, and I'll start the RP then. Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back